Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm working out rules for Dawn of War 2.5, could I possibly get a list of ALL new Necron weaponry? like range, strength, AP, and special?

and no, I'm NOT asking for the points costs of said weapons(posting those is obviously against GW's IP)

what I'm wanting would look something like this:

S:4, AP:4, Range:18", Special: Rapidfire I mean, I have the old necron dex, what changed about them aside from new units or character's? weaponry?

I use these weapons on turrets, so, I make up the points costs.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Most of what's changed from the old dex to the new is simply some weapons went from heavy to assault. New weapons are Tesla and Particle Weapons. Tesla is comparable to Gauss, Particle tends to be High Strength High AP (as in 4 or 5)

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think posting entire statlines for full army's weapons is still against forum rules.
I understand I cannot have points costs, or a full understanding of what does what(for instance, I can know that all Necron weapons have Gauss, but I cannot know what it means until I pick up the dex) or I borrow it.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
I think GW will be down on us like a ton of bricks if we gave out this sort of information. It would certainly mean posting copyrighted material, and it doesnt matter if we gave out the price or not, we would still be open to legal retribution from GW.

Thread closed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.