Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
4,356 Posts
I like them very much they look nice and menacing which to me is what the necrons are supposed to be. I really like the destroyer lord body you are going for. I like it to much I may have to make one just to convert it into a ride for my warboss or if you don't want the one your making I'll take it. Either way great job I look forward to seeing more of it.

· Premium Member
4,356 Posts
Aaand batch number two.

This time with spare maulerfiend tentacles. Not quite the same effect but once these are painted I think it will more than suffice.
They actually might fit better as the tentacles from the maulerfiend are more mechanical looking. These look like they are on the move the others look like they are getting ready to strike. Different but they should blend nicely with each other.

· Premium Member
4,356 Posts
Who wants a hug?

"I exist only to kill..."
I love the look of this guy but were you going to fill in the the bottom wings they look off just being blank like that. If you just added some texture inside them I think would make the model feel more complete.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.