Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well...i think im going to get the necrons ,so i was doing some reasearch and i encountered a site dat converted a necron lord put the torso on a destryer body then stuk tomb spider legs on its vent ....man it look so gud....ive been thinkig if you can use the converted models in games im hoping to convert a few my self....:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
can any one help me?????can any give me any info about this?????

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
yes ive also seen it at my local gamesworkshop manchester

just get a tomb spider and a destroyer lord

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
It just counts as a Lord w/ Destroyer Body, and yes, it is more than welcome in games.

Personally, I plan to do a Lord w/ Wraith Body to represent the same rules as the Destroyer Lord. It's just more in line with my army's theme.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It just counts as a Lord w/ Destroyer Body, and yes, it is more than welcome in games.

Personally, I plan to do a Lord w/ Wraith Body to represent the same rules as the Destroyer Lord. It's just more in line with my army's theme.
oh man i was planning to do that.:mad::no:

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Neither of us will be the first, or even the hundred and first, people to try it. Go for it... I'd love to see your version.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeh ino o well mine will be one of the best one....lol...... i post my convertions when i get the army :)

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Go for Necrons. I also have planned to do a similar conversion on mine. I finally got all the parts so now it's time to build it. Hope to see your as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts