Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Gorgeous painting. The weathering is a bit too much for me, but the blue is appealing. I've been doing a ton of blue on my 'crons as well, easily my favourite colour choice for their energy workings.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Your work is fantastic as always. My complaint though, is that every thing you do, looks the same. Yes, different paint schemes. But it just all appears the same to me.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
I just noticed there's 9 Immortals in the first pic and 1 Immortal with the 5 Deathmarks in the second. Jokingly solidifies your point, Loki. Even Mr. Realms couldn't tell them apart for the pictures! :laugh:

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Lovely stuff! :good:

·
Registered
312 Posts
how much does it cost to get you guys to do an army like that?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how much does it cost to get you guys to do an army like that?
It depends on exactly unit types - this kind of army in High Quality can cost more or less 1000 GBP (everything done) + model cost.
If you would like to know exact pricing, just send us an email at [email protected] and we will be happy to answer all the questions. ;)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your work is fantastic as always. My complaint though, is that every thing you do, looks the same. Yes, different paint schemes. But it just all appears the same to me.

I see - thanks for the feedback. As for now we are making few projects that will hopefully surprise you with the style used ; )
Also we are opened for suggestion - if there is something you would like to see, just let us know, maybe we will implement it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts