Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

I've recently got more into the Necrons and I've been wondering about a few questions.

- What is the current Necron agenda? Is it to unite all the dynasties once again or just have individual dynasties fight their own wars?

- From what I hear, Necrons want to destroy the living yet they convert certain Humans into Pariahs. Was using Pariahs just a once off or are they planning to turn more living things into Necrons?

- Finally. If a Necron army takes over a planet, what do they do with it?

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
The current necron agenda is fractured and all over the place. Every Dynasty has a different goal, ranging from conquest to apotheosis. Some will war with each other, some will be at peace, and others will have tentative alliances.

The living are no longer of any consequence to the necrons other than the destroyers. They are simply another faction to contend with, either through barter, conquest or simply indifference. Only the destroyers and destroyer lords are concerned with eradicating all life. In regards to pariahs they no longer appear among necron lore, so their connection is assumed by most to be retconned. While necron pariahs can technically still exist, they are associated moreso with the c'tan Deceiver (or its shards) than the necrons themselves. The necrons cannot and do not add new numbers to their ranks.

When a necron army conquers a planet, they will pursue whatever their Phaeron dictates. Usually it results in more conquests, whether it be other worlds, or internal political conflicts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts