Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Been working on some more Terrain for Necromunda/40k games.
My good friend and i are well into our Storm of vengeance Campaign and once we are done we will be having a good old scrap with some Necromunda.

Here are some of my starting pieces. Created my own bulkheads as there rare and people sell them for to much. something i think GW could of still made money on.

Hope you like what i have done :)

Cheers

Whiskey

Link to one of our campaign missions, Thanks to my good friend El Mariachi

http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=89002

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Finished painting the first Piece with a walkway. I wanted to go for good main colors instead of the basic grey or silver city look.

I use Foam card for the main construction with anything i can get my hands on for the detail, card, plastic, wood, copper pipes and wallpaper is Pro for textures as u might see some soon.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Been busy and finished lots more off. Had so much fun painting and adding to these and wanted to make a couple more and extra walkways. For the other 2 buildings i painted them first with matt black and then used sprays to finish the colors. i used a silver then done the main color from above so it has more contrast. See it better in the flesh, first time ive done this and i am happy with the results.

Once thing i would change mainly is the Bases i used a thinker chipboard hoping it would look like concrete foundation but would of chosen a thiner wood like i have done before.

I then Went on to make some cover to run and duck behind, so i gathered alll and any left overs of wood plastic and model kits. I created a weapon store/stash, abandon motor cycle and piled up bits of junk.

Once i finish stomping some Umies with my orks in a campaign i am doing with friends, i can get some game time on this stuff.

Thank you for reading.

Cheers

Please go have a look at the battle report !!

>>>>>>>http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=89002<<<<<

Some pictures didn't come out perfect, Sorry there from a camera phone.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Cool. I'm just getting into Necromunda (yes, I know I'm a little late), and this is really inspiring.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts