Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if the space marine apothecary narthecium can be used during your turn AND your opponents turn, or just one or the other. It says "Once Per Turn" but I don't know if this means once per each players turn, or once during each set of turns.

·
Inquisitor
963 Posts
Unless specifically stated otherwise, "Once per turn" means once per player turn. Please see the BGB FAQ regarding this. So yes the narthecium can be used to save someone from oh... say a plasma gun overheat in your turn and then from flying bolter shells in your opponents turn.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
has anyone got a picture of a Narthecium pack

it can also save troops in close combat if your near to them well space wolves can

·
Registered
538 Posts
sm apothecary cannot use his ability if he is locked in cc,falling back or pinned. I would imagine it works the same way for wolves or any other armies.
But yes,have 1 in a unit with 6" of the one in cc. Great to be within 6" of your termie sqd in cc. (well,as long as opp does not have pwr wpns or too many of them)

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
Deceiver has it right. The healing potions and balms that wolves use in place of a Narthectum may NOT be used if the wolf priest is in base to base with an enemy model. However, as said, you could still use it on a model that *is* in CC, just so long as the wolf priest is not engaged in the fight.

Likewise normal marine Narthectum cannot be used if the apothecary is locked in combat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts