Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just thought Id spam my webcomic so I could get some feed back on it before it gets to many pages.
here it is... So tell me what you think, and yes I realise there is a spelling error on page 2!

:ireful2: Be angry and harsh if you like!

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
The drawings are cool, and i'm always up for zombie comics. The style reminds me of walking dead.

I have to say though, i found the narrative from page 4 onwards pretty hard to follow.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm would you suggest anything? I am really open minded, whats confusing? is it because it jumps from one setting to the next? Or you don't know where you are at the moment?

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Oh, wait I know... its the blood on his hands huh!
Well it's this and a few other things. The girl in the car shoots the soldier and then in the next panel she is unconcious? I assume the soldier knocked her out but it's very vague. I'm also assuming the prisoner shat himself in the car, and didn't physically take a shit in the car, but the dialogue and the need for teh car to be cleaned out points towards the latter.

We're also 11 pages in and i don't know anyone's name, agenda or backstory.

I do genuinely like the art style and the framing is very well done, but to me it feels like your trying to tell too much story too quickly.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well it's this and a few other things. The girl in the car shoots the soldier and then in the next panel she is unconcious? I assume the soldier knocked her out but it's very vague. I'm also assuming the prisoner shat himself in the car, and didn't physically take a shit in the car, but the dialogue and the need for teh car to be cleaned out points towards the latter.

We're also 11 pages in and i don't know anyone's name, agenda or backstory.

I do genuinely like the art style and the framing is very well done, but to me it feels like your trying to tell too much story too quickly.
yeah I guess your right, it really bothers me too, umm about the girl, I thought it was self explanitory but when the car tipped over she slowley lost conciousness. But I agree, and I am going to do... something about it, just dont know what! Oh and now that we are up to 13 pages, the characters finally get names.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts