Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all getting in my first post. I'm a 38 year old who been into GW stuff since I was 9 or 10, don't play so much anymore due to young family and being a farmer which means holidays consist of a few hours on Christmas Day! But still love the realms of fantasy and sci fi, especially 40k. I read a lot of black library and paint and model when I can. Playing wise it's the odd game of zone mortalis, I do miss games but there it is, only so much time in a day.

·
Closet Dictator
3,429 Posts
Welcome to Heresy, as a farmer can you supply goats for the Khorne lovers to sacrifice, the Slaneshi lovers to fuck, and the rest of us for kebabs?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Isn't my reply... Shazbat? (Nanuu Nanuu). Welcome to Heresy. Enjoy. Lots of short stories on here to read so you will not be bored!
Ignore Oldman78, he is a heretic and will burn! :biggrin:

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome to the madhouse :laugh:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is a slanderous remark @Brother Emund! @Knockagh, what do you farm as a matter of interest, crops, cattle, weed,.....gulp, people?

Ha people, that would be a nightmare! Animals are much more pleasant. I keep poultry and sheep. The poultry are all free range, it's large scale but every bird is free to roam which means I'm out gathering up 10's of thousands of birds at night which can be fun. Sheep wise I have a closed flock of Scottish mules, lambing at the minute which means I just don't sleep, typing this in the lambing shed! All lambs are finished on grass alone. Also have quite a bit of private forestry, sell some wood but not much I don't have much time and I happen to like the forests my grandfather planted them.

·
Closet Dictator
3,429 Posts
That is cool, and lambs equal kebabs, and free range chicken and eggs sooooo much tastier, hats off to you sir

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The chickens are all for meat..... So no eggs unfortunately. But I suppose I could have chicken or lamb kebab

1 - 9 of 9 Posts