Registered
393 Posts
Quote: Originally Posted by Straken's_Fist View Post The Matt Wardens
I hope the Chapter symbol is a beard around the edge of the shoulder pad

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I hope the Chapter symbol is a beard around the edge of the shoulder pad
Yeah complete with that smug grin and wastecoat that he is wearing in the rulebook...

Edit: What about...Maelstrom Wardens?

I realise it sounds very much like the Maelstrom WARDERS >> http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Maelstrom_Warders ....But, you could kinda of play on that with the fluff and have them as the next generation of wardens, taken from various chapters, much like the Deathwatch? Just an idea.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Light Wardens? or Night Wardens? Chapter Symbol is a lantern. Heaps of DA lanterns you could use.
Taking that a little further

Wardens of the Light or Wardens of the Emperor's Light

Chapter symbol could be a candle, (relatively) easy to reproduce with free hand painting.

A pious chapter of space marines, they are known to work closely with the inquisition and other elements of the imperium that most other chapters would rather avoid. Their home world is unusually far out past the reach of the astronomican, they act as a bastion, supply point and stop over as travelers voyage into (and fewer return from) the untold mysteries in the darkness beyond the galaxy. For explorers, rogue traders and fresh settlers alike they are the last contact many will have with the imperial creed.

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
There are some real gems in here, and I really appreciate the effort

I'm leaning towards Dawn Wardens or Wardens of the Emperor's light...

21 - 26 of 26 Posts