Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yru0, only qualm with yours is i dont belive it's been 2 years since shep united the quarians and the geth.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hmm, yeah I figured that might be the case :p how long should we say? Or should I just put it as being vaguely less than 2 years? :D

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
if i'm reading things right in what i can find. i'd say the whole union of geth and quarian was only about a month or so ago.

·
Registered
414 Posts
o_O Righto, can I keep the bio the same? Quite a lot to do in a month... :3

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
i see no qualms with that.

on that note when would you guys want to start?

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
so yes, i was a spaz and fergot to send out a notice that the rp was up >.>

they should be waiting in your inbox now

·
Registered
583 Posts
still accepting submissions?

just got back from an "extended vacation" with little to no internet access and i would love to try and get back into the RP groove :3

·
Registered
583 Posts
here is my application good sir! if you request more fluff let me know and i'll see what i can elaborate on some more :)

Name: Yavish “Vasili” Tokanthis
Sex: Male
Race: Turian
Archtype: Infiltrator
Subarchtype: Turian Ghost
Apperance:

Vasili, although not his true name, stands about 1.9 meters (6’ 2”) 93 Kilos (205 lbs) and apprears to be rather normal by Turian Standards. Several of his “Crests” (spiked “armor” on top of every Turian’s head) are broken and his face has slight scaring along his left mandible.

If Vasili was to remove his armor it is easy to see the scars that riddle his entire body. According to his medical file (Vasili refuses to speak of what happened) roughly 70% of his torso suffered burns in attempt to save a team mate from the burning remains of an unregistered escape pod. In addition to the burns, Vasili suffered six gunshot wounds to his left lung, right hip, neck and right leg. Rumors quickly spread of the would be sniper and his team mate’s escape from –CENCORED- and both were quickly selected for N7 “Training” upon their recovery.

Vasili was what was known as “Barefaced” until the age of 28; as such he was treated as an untrustworthy outsider. His facial markings catch those who can read them off guard. It contains elements of several colonies not just one (Vasili claims to be from a sector not a colony). Vasili only accepted the facial markings to ease his communications with other Turians who felt “uncomfortable” speaking to a “bareface”.

Primary Weapon: M-13 Raptor III
Secondary Weapon: M-6 Carnifex II

Biography:
Vasili normally shrugs at the subject of his past as he states “Go read my bloody file”. Not that he tries to stay secretive of his past just that he dose not care enough to tell his tale.

However, Vasili’s personnel file is the only tangible piece of evidence concerning his past. His Father worked as an engineer moving from colony to colony repairing everything from life-support systems to medical facilities. Because of this, Vasili became accustomed to traveling light and keeping almost no ties to any particular settlement. The only settlement that Vasili and his father stayed for a period longer then eighteen months was Freedom’s Progress.

On Freedom’s Progress, Vasili’s father was injured during routine maintenance, losing his ability to work due to a lack of advanced medical equipment. Vasili joined the settlement’s Security company as a designated marksman and stayed with the company for a period of three years. The young turian advanced quickly in the security company until his father took his pistol and bury it against his chin.

Vasili gathered his equipment, what ever cedits he could and his father’s pistol and decided it was time for him to live on his own terms. He jumped on the first shuttle off planet and slowly drifted towards Omega, a mercenary’s paradise.

After proving his worth, the Blue Sun’s accepted Vasili’s request of joining the gang. He ran with the gang for a period of 2 years where he quickly honed his abilities as a sniper and infiltrator. Picking up tools of the trade, trading out armors he bought, stole, or traded from his missions.

Vasili and a few Blue Sun members went on a mission that quickly went sour. It was a simple smash and grab. Sneak on the ship, steal a few weapons designs a “client” wanted, cause a diversion and slip away… that was the plan anyway.

The mechs protecting the captain’s quarters tore Vasili and his team apart. They managed to get to an escape pod, weapon designs in hand, and punch out. Three of the original 7 team members reached the escape pod alive, one died before impact and the other was knocked unconscious.

Vasili struggled to retrieve his comrade from the burning wreckage and was arrested shortly there after. Rumors of his heroism and determination quickly spread strengthening the Blue Sun’s reputation and catching the attention of the N7 directors. The Blue Suns pulled some strings, blackmail material and threats to have Vasili released where he simply disappeared into the N7 program.

“You’re a Ghost Turian, let’s train you as such…”

·
Registered
78 Posts
not that I mean to rush but any idea when the next update will be (I was a little late on the last one)

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
sorry for the lack of updates guys. i've been bead ridden with a nasty case of the flu that's currently washing across the upper crud belt in the americas. to say i've been violently ill is an understatement. i'm recovering a bit now and at least i'm coherant. i'll try and get an update up by the end of the night. my apologies.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)
bit of an issue with your profile, the turrian ghosts arent from N7, they're still turrian military. (only humans are N7). the ghosts beloong to the 26th Armiger Legion, esentialy quick action drop troops designed to drop into a hot zone, hold out and create a front line behind the enemies line. so it's not likely he'd be pulled from the blue suns. the only ones who would have possibly be pulled from the blue sons would be the turrian soldier (stock). mind you i'm sad myself they dont have more turrian classes.

also update is up.
first squad choice is also up. no paragon or renagade choice yet folks... well i guess you could say rushing in is renagade and playing cautous is paragon...

·
Registered
583 Posts
Attempt No. 2

Name: David Sprengstoff
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Archtype: Engineer
Subarchtype: N7 Demolisher

Apperance:
David stands about 6 foot tall and roughly 180 lbs. Not quite muscular, more of a “Swimmers build” leaning towards being quick and nimble over being able to punch a hole in a wall of plate steel. His arms are covered wrist to shoulder with tattoos of flames, demons, skeletons and ruined cities. His chest has two serpentine dragon tattoos twisted across his pecks and between his shoulders he has a Baphomet tattoo, who David claims to be his idol.

David also has chemical and mundane burns covering his hands and neck, some from failed experiments of home made explosives others from his days of a die-hard pyromaniac. His emerald green eyes are complemented (as hes’s been told) by his black goatee and short cropped hair.

Primary Weapon: M-37 Falcon
Secondary Weapon: M-358 Talon

Biography:
David Sprengstoff’s name ironically fits his personality, a German word for a blasting agent or explosive. From a young age David was a die-hard pyromaniac, he loved fire more then anything else… until he reached the age of 16 and started tinkering with explosives. At first he played with crude fireworks that went “BOOM” rather then flairs and color, and eventually playing the mad scientist playing with explosives he crafted himself.

At the age of 19, David became bored with normal civilized society and wanted to attempt to find like-minded people. The militant arm of the alliance seemed to be the most logical place to thrive with his mindset. He loved the devastation and noise of shotguns but they lacked the explosive nature he wanted, he tinkered with explosive ammunition but with limited success in his mind.

And then David found his baby, the M-37 Falcon; a grenade launcher with an “acceptable” ammunition capacity as he called it. He loved the feel of the recoil, the sound and percussion of its rounds detonating on impact. He felt he had a natural ability to compensate and use “Kentucky Windage” to adjust the arc needed to hit his target.

To Further his “needs” David spoke with the techs and armament officers to find a grenadier VI for his suit and removed the “junk files” and specifically geared it towards hand held grenades, his beloved Falcon and his Talon. As an added bonus, the techs intergraded a MP3 player into his comms system that “Cut out” during radio transmissions.

David became so obsessed with his explosives he volunteered for Explosive Ordinance Disposal (EOD) training and felt a strange sensation of sadness disposing what he considered art. However, during his EOD training, David honed his abilities learning different techniques for building, disarming explosives and “Explosive theory” as he called it.

After spending sometime in the alliance, David noticed a lack of EOD technicians in the N7 program. Truly, he wanted to push and test his limits with explosive and N7 seemed the next logical step. If asked about it, David claims to have “Rigged the odds” by volunteering for every high profile mission he heard of, specializing as a grenadier and EOD tech. After about 18 months he was finally approached by the N7 representatives and jumped ship to the designated station to start his application process.

“About damn time” was the one thing he thought as he had an almost sadistic grin spread across his face.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
otep, you're approved. can jump in just any time.

·
Registered
583 Posts
roger! i'll take a look at the current status and figure out a way to weasel david into the scenario :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
not trying to be rude but.... is anyone there? :grin:

21 - 40 of 40 Posts