Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Tinkerer
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Told you so... :grin:

(Image taken from publicly available source online)

Update: Also advised that the model comes with 3 build options - Transport spore, deep strike weapons pod & some sort of a spore mine!

Model is called the "Tyrannocyte", RRP is 38.00 GBP and will be in this week's WD for release next week. Already down for 3x pre-order! :so_happy:

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I'm guessing one landed on him...........
Damn I thought I was suppose to get the first copy of Terminator Armor. Frigging beta testers.

Seriously any kinda proof. Did the blood tell you from the most recent sacrificed virgin goat in the honor of the GW gods. Was it a warp spawned demon that whispered in the ear of a mad man at the local insane asylum. Did your cat tell you when you gave him his daily offering of milk.

·
The Tinkerer
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seriously any kinda proof. Did the blood tell you from the most recent sacrificed virgin goat in the honor of the GW gods. Was it a warp spawned demon that whispered in the ear of a mad man at the local insane asylum. Did your cat tell you when you gave him his daily offering of milk.
See updated first post... :biggrin:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Some pics of the alternative options here...

http://ftgtgaming.blogspot.de/2014/11/more-tyranid-multikit-pic-dump.html

The Sporocyst is very definitely the same kit as the new snot pod, but I'm not convinced the giant spore mine is, unless you can make 3 of them out of the same parts you'd use to make 1 of the others? At 15 pts each, you'd better get more than one in a £30-£40 box!

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
100pts for a T5 W6 4+ Monstrous Creature that Deep Strikes with scatter reduction for enemies and has five Barbed Stranglers/Venom Cannons?

Ding ding, Tyranids.
Don't forget, it can't run or charge, and that page doesn't show the 'instinctive fire' rule, so I'd imagine it'll be shooting the nearest enemy only...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts