CRAAAW CRAAAW!!! :biggrin:
The drake is going to be really cool!
Keep it on!
(i really like your neat red paintjob)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
That's what I am doing, I am just about to start on the final work on it. Have actually glued the first wing in place.

One thing, just so you know - as it now have started to snow, I am at the moment unable to basecoat my newly converted Plague Marines. Therefore, I won't be able to fix that tutorial (about building and painting one such) for a while. Yeah, sorry about that. :(

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #143 (Edited)
After about one and a half month, I am very proud to tell you that I am now finished with my Heldrake. So I now present to you, one daemonic engine you will soon learn to fear.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Perhaps the fourth tutorial should be how I build and paint a Plague Marine?
I'd love this. My Plague Marines should be arriving on friday, or early next week. And honestly I have no idea how I'm gonna paint them!

And your Heldrake looks awesome, you can tell you put a lot of effort and time into it. And I personally like the tail a lot, it seperates it somewhat from others. Great job!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
Thanks everyone - I myself didn't really like the original tail, as I found it making the wings looking "over proportionate" or something; it looked like it was about to fall over. Then I saw that someone had converted it with that zombiedragon tail, which I found looked much better. To each their own, I suppose, but in any case I am glad you like the drake over all. :)
@Miami - As I mentioned, I am gonna try and do that fourth tut as soon as I can; I just have to get those PM base coated...

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
I look forward to seeing it fellow tutorial writer! :good:
Believe me, so am I - suppose we just have to hope that this coming weekend won't be as cold as the previous one, right?

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Im jealous of everyone that actually has cold weather. our lowest temperature is going to be around 8 degees Celcius for about a12 hours at night. then back to 20 celcius. I HATE Miami (the City in Florida, not the heresy member. Ive only got a slight dislike for him ;).

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
Yes, that is a plus indeed :grin:

Now, I've finished my fourth Plague Marine, the champion:

...and should have the fifth (and, for a while, the last) painted pretty soon. Have just started on it.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Mostly because I hadn't yet discovered that competition, but perhaps I should actually join with him. And thanks, by the way.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #156
Now then, I have finished my fifth Plague Marine:

...and with him, I finally have an actual squad!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #158 (Edited)
That's nice to hear, although it's worth noting they aren't really from the Word Bearers, but rather from the Templars of Despair (as mentioned on some earlier page). But I'm very happy with them.

Now then, I here have a smaller update, as I'm done with Raokan, Lord of the Knights of Blood:

Not really sure of what to do next; might paint my last cultists or a few PB:s. Also thinking about buying another rhino.

·
Registered
80 Posts
That's nice to hear, although it's worth noting they aren't really from the Word Bearers, but rather from the Templars of Despair (as mentioned on some earlier page). But I'm very happy with them.
Sorry about the name, I did read that some time ago but it's been a while since I've looked at your work.

Raokan looks great, his armour is really interesting and as has been mentioned the axe is phenomenal.

141 - 160 of 220 Posts