Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After lots of futile attempts at titans, I actually tried with this one! It strands some 23-24 inches tall and has a volcano cannon and a vortex missile launcher ready to be fitted, I just need to think of one more weapon!

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Pictures please

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Looks fairly decent. It should look decent once it gets paint on it

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
kwl, lol
that will look great with a bit of paint on it.

as to the other weapon; i would go for either a
Vulcan Mega-Bolter - A Titan-scale bolter weapon, comprising of two large-calibre Gatling gun-style assemblies. Able to tear through infantry and light vehicles with ease.
or
Hellstorm Cannon - The Hellstorm Cannon is a huge five-barrelled directed energy weapon that can completely decimate an entire city (perhaps even more) in just one cataclysmic salvo.
(descriptions from Wikipedia)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sry just gt the weps, volcano gun, apocalypse missile launcher and turbo laser destructor.
Just so you all know yes i did sculpt it myself and I'm probably gouing to make another titan as well as some full 40k size ships.
Visit my webpage-
http://www.freewebs.com/warhammermaker
It's all there!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Add rivits. Its cool detail without too much work. You can buy them or just cut up some spears if you have any lying around. Just get them lined up properly and looks very good. I was going to attampt a plasticard model but im thinking the balsa wood may be a more workable material. What glue did you use?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Alas the titan is done...
And now for a start on my second slightly bigger warlord titan, two tubo laser destroyers and 2 vortex missiles all for a cost of... £18!
Be careful, anyone else attampting a warlord, dont use heavy wood for the gun barrels or it overbalances, I'm going to use plastic piping.

Sorry, double post.

·
Registered
118 Posts
i like them but i think a cheap glue gun would work speed up the building posses,and it is far easier than squeezing out PVA glue from a bottle.

·
Registered
529 Posts
a warlord can tack 4 weps, not only three, so u have 2 pick more than 1 wep!:alcoholic:

·
Registered
528 Posts
they have 2 warlord class weapons and 2 shoulder mounted warhound/reaver titan weapons

1 - 20 of 22 Posts