Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning,

Thought I'd share a few pictures of some Noise Marines I put together yesterday. They are at the unpainted, unfancybased and unmoldlineremoved stage...

Kit was a Chaos Marine box, Noise Marine upgrade pack and Noise Marine Sonic Weapons pack. Oh and one set of loyalist marine kneeling legs for the fellow with the blastmaster.

I think the GW stuff creates beautiful looking Noise Marines, the only changes are the kneeler, the two chaps with spikes instead of ears and extra hair on the guy second from the left (his hair looks slightly on the wonk in the picture but if you look him straight on it's legit).

Let me know what you think, I have been looking at the sonic weapons rules and have been itching for a chance to play some NM in my next game THEN I made these guys and have pretty much decided to play them evey game even if they smell of fail.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Swede, I was thinking of doing the switch with the backpacks as in the kneeling marine. Is it enough or needs more speaker?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
It's entirely up to you bud. More speakers make the look more noise marine ish but too much and they will just look like mechanicum adepts with a noise fetish ( which might be how noise marines started regardless). Try a google search for noise marines and you'll get some really interesting images to give you more ideas as to what you can do. And don't forget noise marines tend to be slanesshi.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts