Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
190 Posts
I really like the base and the mud on the armour plates on the legs both look really effective the addition of the bolters are a pretty cool idea, if I was to state somthing negitive then I'd say make more of mechanical parts boltgun silver it will help break up all the blue and make what blue you do have look better I think,

· Registered
190 Posts
to be honest i wouldnt bother drilling out the barrels cuz i dont really rate it, plus who is to say that a melta weapon actually has a barrel as such where a projectile need to be fired down to keep strait, id imagine it like some sort of really high heat stream which is radiation thus does not need a tipical barrel. and also you can paint it in such a way it looks hollow which i prefer if needs be, cant wait to see some more.

· Registered
190 Posts
i actually quite like that the blue look pretty dam effective you missed the bit of red on one of the strips on his waist that stands out a bit, i was wondering if your doing the army ultra marines or crimson fists? as they are 2 differnt chapters just incase you didnt know, but there is nothin stopping you using the pedro models in a ultra marine army as its a lovly model.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.