Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IT was started as a small 1500 points army, (that you can see in the list section) but something got in me...

My own Vulkan He`stan (i hate de GW model)

The first expansion...

The second Xpansion...

The third eXpansion (Bikers + chaplain) XDDD

the fourth and so...

the bla bla bla...

and finally, it got this way

I hope u like it ^^

·
Registered
266 Posts
Great painting skills there.
The flames are splendid and the dark green colour really works for me.
Could you tell me how you did the greens?

Rep :victory:

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
That's a beautiful army mate, congrats on painting up such a big force to such a nice standard.

Your vulkan is wicked, can i ask what you used?

you stoppi9ng there, or is there more to come?

·
Registered
22 Posts
wow really nice salies army did a whole company! nice job dude getting them all painted,
love the bikers/chaplain and your hestan. your lib looks really intresting what model is it or is it a large converstion?
really loving the flames someone finaly does them the right way up (in my opion anyway)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the cumpliments. The vulkan is the main body of the blackreach box captain, and the librarian is one of the sarges of the blackreach box (i bought 2 of them)
^-^

am i going to stop there? well, im afraid the sallies are done. Now, i have to actualice the wolves and my nyds. I´ll be uploading some pics soon.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Big thumbs up here. The flame work is done very well for sure. What sets army this over the top for me is the land raider. I do paint my rhino's interiors, but have always passed on the LR's due to the inability to see into them. That is a very impressive army, very detailed work, have some rep!

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I really like to see Salamanders with coal black skin and red eyes, feels totally right:good:
Im surprised so few painters keep that scheme for them.

·
Registered
52 Posts
WOW awesome sallies well done
+ rep for you

·
Registered
169 Posts
OMG! Being a salamanders collector myself, I rarely find a fantastic looking and practical salamanders army. You've ticked all the boxes, congrats!

·
Registered
156 Posts
The carnosaur rider is impressive.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts