Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats a good looking dozer blade. where did you get it from?
It is a Chimera Dozer Blade that I got off of Ebay [New out of box], it was about $3:25 for the Dozer Blade and then it was about $5:00 shipping [which it always sucks when the shipping is more than the cost of the product]. They did not send the hydraulics though. All in all it's great.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Nice work :eek:k:. The colours look quite good and this reminds me that I should probably paint some of my models....

On a different note you are not supposed to put colons in between dollars and cents when you write an amount of money i.e., you use a full stop.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice work :eek:k:. The colours look quite good and this reminds me that I should probably paint some of my models....

On a different note you are not supposed to put colons in between dollars and cents when you write an amount of money i.e., you use a full stop.
Yeah I like the new color scheme too, because when they were first painted up the dreadnought and rhino had brown and black instead of red, so I changed that because the brown didn't look good. I dont know if you notice in my full army picture I posted in the gallery, but the red on the dreadnought and the rhino is brighter than on the soldiers, because they have a brown undercoat not a black undercoat. And yeah, I forgot you put a dot not a colon, it looked kind of weird as i was typing it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.