Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whenever I get sidetracked I will post pictures here.






My first paint set, lol still have most of the paints in working order. Miis the old inks and washes.





I will get a better image of the sanguinor. I was trying to time one of a paracite of mortrex I had made but no luck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bigger is better. Was a WIP bloodthirstiest; thanks auto correct. Will become nurglized.
 

·
Entropy Fetishist
Joined
·
4,249 Posts
Quite the scrap-heap! Makes me want to dig up some of the bitz-piles I have laying around to turn into spawn and the like and slap some GS and super-glue on them...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've got 2 1/2 inches of green stuff left, my tentacle maker is too short. I have a lot on my to do list. But one thing at a time... waiting on magnets.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
"No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man" Peter Griffin.

On the other hand, Using Scyla (i think thats how you spell it) as a Bloodthirster? Genius! Now that I'm thinking about it.... you could probably make him into a pretty cool looking Skarbrand with the right axes....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)

Look at slave 1, look at lol metal fantasy giant(converted) behind it. 32$ for slave 1 60$ for the giant. Hmmmm.....

Touch ups done.

Tie fighter progress.


Fixed lightning..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Falcon conversion.

Cutting off the cockpit. And replacing with plasticard panel.

Reinforcing the new panels for gluing.

Preparing the midsection for sensor upgrade.


Next will be engine modification.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)

Cutting the engine area off was not fun. There is a pin in the back that was hard to cut and not break either half.

With use of my exato and a razer saw I managed to get them off without wrecking them... good for another conversion.

I am gluing layers of plasticard together for the sensor/cockpit area as it will be easier to file to the shape I want then just cut a box for it.... what we do for the look we want.


Digging into my "bits"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Progression on the engine cover. The engines are being a bit difficult, not cut at the right angle so I have to figure something else out for them.
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top