Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just recived my baneblade and i would like advice on how to paint it without making it look like 3 year old did it. On a related note baneblades are the best ever.

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
what colour do you want it? general tip wise? use a spray if you can, otherwise, use a big brush and watery paints, preferably foundation.

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
as long as it matches the rest of your armour(colour wise)and pick out the detail you should be on to a winner!

·
Premium Member
6,544 Posts
I sprayed my baneblade black, then used the foundation greys and just drybrushed it until I was happy with how it looked. I picked out each rivet in brass, and then I lightly drybrushed the entire vehicle with mithril silver. Check it out here-- http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2738

It's simple, and it's not terribly time consuming as long as you've got a tank brush.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Man thats some good painting all i have done is the tank comanders boots and belt.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Just paint it the colour scheme you used with the rest of your army but in camo form! Hope this helps!:biggrin::grin::biggrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts