Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Nobsmakkas

The Nobbsmakkas are a tribe found in the reaches the Worlds Edge Mountain range, in the foothills around the base of these vast peaks this tribe of Orcs and Goblins make their home. The Nobsmakkas are led by their Warboss- snaggletoof da' smacka', he leads his boys with his renowned short temper and mighty axe Groin splitter a huge double bladed battle axe pillaged from one of his many raids. Almost always at his side is his Head Shaman Warggurtz the glowy, with his constant inane mumblings guiding the Warboss's actions, he has been almost unstoppable. The only adversary Snaggletoof has yet to crush is a dwarven fort at the base of a nearby valley, he was expended many of his troops but still been unable to breach its gates.

But a vision granted to him by Warggurtz has offered a possible solution- A group of Elves from the far north have fled to the old world, and made for themselves a base from which to raid and strike at the nearby villages and settlements, one of the weakling elves has in it's possesion a powerful artefact, Gork has spoken to Warggurtz and said that with this artefect in his grasp the dwarf fort shall fall, and all other fortresses after that.

Snaggletoof has set his boys marching to the beat of their drums, soon those weakling pointy-ears will be fleeing before the strength of the Nobbsmakkas.

The First attacks by the Nobsmakkas, something approaching "preliminary assaults" For orcs were met with strong resistance, with the Pointy ears lizard riders decimating the gobbos trying to manoever around the flank, and the quick and tricksy elves darting about jabbing spears into the boys before they had time to manoever. The pointy ears lost very few men, and the orcs were beaten back with their tail's between their legs.

This Greatly enraged Snaggletoof leading to the quick and brutal slaying of the Bosses responsible. The survivors were quickly put to work building Snaggletoof vast engines of war, capable of throwing vast rocks dug from the ground to smash the pointy ears as the boys advance. The gobbos brought out a long hollow steel contraption captured from the stunties, and Zimzag started brewing special potions to inspire his goblins into acts of (Suicidal) bravery.

Snaggletoof gathered his best and biggest boys and declared "Them pointy ears is going to get smashed! I'll show ya lot how its done!"

The next attacks would be led be Snaggletoof himself, and he would grind those weaklings into the ground!

Those bits regarding the magical item and the dark elves are merely to tie a logical narrative into games with my two most common opponents, though I like the idea as well :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
I Likes da story

... But den as the gobbos advanced, big metal giants in red arma kill bout da pionty ears and da Nobsmakkas. Many suddenly had da long slimy wiggly arms and were chantin' somtin' about blood for der god. Mork en Gork ent gonna like dis...

Sorry couldn't help and fluff of my army
BTW like the story

1 - 3 of 3 Posts