Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently converting a Nurgle Plague Tower for my csm.
At the moment, it stands just over 16" tall but will become taller.
What do you think of it so far?
Any ideas for what else I could do to it at the moment bearing in mind that i've pretty much just started it?
Here's what I have so far. The other models are there for scale.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
I would recommend that the pictures are placed as a link as people will be able to see you pictures easier.

You can use photobucket and imbed the images using the IMG option.

Now onto the model. Its huge! 16" is big enough, and easily matched upto the size of a titan. I can see the figure matching Mortarian as Khorne's Fist has said.

Now you need to work on making it all Nurglesk with lots of puss like bits, and maybe a host of Nurglings jumping all over it.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Heres some more pics of the tower.
Sorry its another PDF because my laptops all @!%?#-up at the moment and thats the only thing it says is 'compatible' at the moment:headbutt:
I am going to get a box of zombies and some nurglings which i'm going to have cavorting on the hull.:mrgreen:
Anyway tell me what you think

·
Registered
736 Posts
Hi Super,

I love your idea, very nice approach.

Some ideas perhaps for you;

1). The sides of the tower, have you considered using putty, greenstuff, even perhaps resin like they do with rivers to make it look like they are walls of slime running down the tower?

2). Love the idea of the zombies around it, you could do jewelers chain, or anything that looks like chain links and make daisy chains of zombies to hang from each corner coming down. This be interesting, might make the tower look like it was wearing dreadlocks of zombies....

3). Another idea might be to fill the sides and back with plasticard that you can then put small drops or create mini craters then place over the tower wall to give it a pock marked effect, or do it strait onto the tower, however unsure how plaster etc would bind to the side of the tower well. greenstuff might work for that too.

Love the project. Please keep us updated.

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
This is immense. There will be a lot of work in nurglifying this one. But it will be impessive. Keep at it. Most impressive

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bloody Nurglings stole my tank!

Finally brought some nurglings and put them randomly around on the hull.
Going to get some zombies soon...(not sure when)
As for the basilisk cannon it's some greenstuff that got whited out by the flash:headbutt:

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Can you upload on the net, I don't have Adobe Acrobat, so i can't see! :(

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its actually quite long and the tower is really light so it balances fine:victory:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts