Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

my new army: the sons of midas

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  thetrueempire 
#1 ·
im currently working on a new army new chapter called the sons of midas i have a paint design and a name i jsut want peoples input and critisism on the design to name i think it goes well with the design but i jsut want to know what yall think imm also going to be posting pics of my finished peices soon. so please post post and post again

#3 ·
I love it! looks really awesome:so_happy:

#7 ·
yeah i was going to do the golden hands but there are to many "hands" chapter. i know there are alot of "the sons of" armys but i like it more. this is the first time i have thought of a good army name that actually matche the paint design. i also like the fact that it kind of has a regal steampunk look i think i might incorperate that into it.

#9 ·
yeah the army i am making is going to be dreadnought based i think six might do for now i am converting each dread a diff way i have four concepts right now actually 5
1:big daddy dread: going to be the hardest
2:halftrack dread: not going to be to hard but still a challenge
3:steampunk dread: got the idea from this link check it out http://www.coolminiornot.com/140533
4: techmarine dread: goign to be really easy jsut lots of green stuff
5: and last but not least my fav the four legged dread this one is going to be really fun

i think this army is going to come out really amazing probably my fav project so far i still dont know what to do about the last dread if anyone has any good ideas shoot them by me i will take any ideas thanks

#10 ·
Wow, great ideas! I'd never think of that stuff.

Idea for the legs, maybe greenstuff or convert something to go out at an angle diagonally from the dreadnaught and attach the legs from there, one on each corner. Spider-dread is def what I'm thinking when I hear four legged dread. Good luck! :D

#12 ·
I like the scheme, but I am partial to it because I have a half and half scheme (left half crimson, right half bone) for my Crimson Paladins (I am so lacking in creativity that I just used a chapter with no reference other than their homeworld being pointed out in C:SM 5th edition.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.