Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

241 - 243 of 243 Posts

·
Pony Marine Master
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #241
So... I know it has been a while and I always apparently say that so I shall just post picks instead. lol

I've been working on my Tyranids for the last long while due to the planned release and so a lot of my pony projects got moved to the side. I did finish some and shall post them up for viewing aside the ones that are in my army showcase.(psst can look there too) as I will try to post more shots as they are done.

I will post updates here tho and so without further ado, I present the Great and Powerful Trixie!

back shot -

I will be doing the cutie mark, just trying to get enough versions of blue to work with it and to get enough confidence to make it.

Comments and thoughts are welcome as always.

·
Pony Marine Master
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #242

Just a shot of some of the Wonderbolts. I know I may never use my Veteran Vanguard after the new edition. But I enjoyed these models and so I decided to try and start work on them once more now that Trixie is done and I am just working on some nids and deciding what models become who.

Trixie's cutie mark was hard to do and doesn't contrast well. I might need to outline it with white or something. As for these shots, from right to left I will name them off, several are planned but not started. Shown by the fact their helmet is still unpainted.

Rapidfire, Soarin, Spitfire, Surprise and Fleetfoot.

I would want to do their cutie marks but to be honest they are hard (and changing) so I decided to just let them stay as they are.

Hopefully I can get the color scheme's done and put up. I am a bit sad as I found out that my Derpy wen't missing and I am saddened by the fact I might have to make a new one.

·
Pony Marine Master
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
So um...ya I did a test run on one of the marine scouts using Babs Seed's color scheme and well... I think even Chaos gods would cringe at it. lol I will post a pic of it later in all its horor but I am curious. For those that know the material. (MLP half) would it be better to just make their armor be their coat color and do like a pauldron or something in their respective mane colors. Or for those that don't know but have painted marine scouts. How do you usually sort color schemes across them?

241 - 243 of 243 Posts