Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
Im gonna do first set with just the standard style with maybe some add on's to make them look like each pony. Then since im not a good sculptor in any form maybe I will try to do that kind of idea with the chaos ones Serpion unless you know a sculptor that will do it for me XD
I fully intend to do this, but commissions and requests beforehand mean it won`t be a priority. :whistle:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Maybe you could get some of the horses from the Warhammer Fantasy and convert them to 40k ponies?

·
Pony Marine Master
284 Posts
I thought about that yourrigisred but i dunno if i like the long faces that they use since the ponies are a bit more cartoonish XD. For now I have already picked up a bunch of the models im going to use except for a couple and the drop pod that I want to make. I starting to put them together and i will make a first attempt at using greenstuff to create something. (its a candy cane! )

Ill make a Plog to keep updates on progress since that is probably where it belongs.

@ Serpion: no problem, you do what you gotta do, im still looking forward to when you get to those things i requested a bit back lol. @[email protected] i will change my avi out for it if you do! hehe

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
Maybe you could get some of the horses from the Warhammer Fantasy and convert them to 40k ponies?
I actually tried this. There was too much sculpting to be done to tie them in, so I gave up. It`s easier just to sculpt from scratch.

@ Serpion: no problem, you do what you gotta do, im still looking forward to when you get to those things i requested a bit back lol. @[email protected] i will change my avi out for it if you do! hehe
Yah... damn I am too generous. I agreed to do a friggin` comic for these things as well. :wacko:

·
Pony Marine Master
284 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Wierd and sick idea, but muchos kudos to whoever manages to do this.

·
Registered
638 Posts
SO MUCH PONY!:crazy:

For Some reason,Ponies and Warhammer have been going together ALOT recently,but thats not a bad thing, Two of the best things on the Internet combined would probly make my brain implode.

You have my compleate and utter support in this!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
MLP is trash, but it's still one of the better Western cartoons available at the minute.

I see several Mods have been posting, but haven't moved this abomination to the correct section...

... assuming there is a section suitable for such Heresy.

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
MLP is trash, but it's still one of the better Western cartoons available at the minute.

I see several Mods have been posting, but haven't moved this abomination to the correct section...

... assuming there is a section suitable for such Heresy.
It is an old thread, before my time as a mod and no longer needs to be moved. :p

·
Registered
410 Posts
I would like to add two things:

1) Add rending pony:grin:

2) Do chaos for the dark side of MLP (I'm thinking rainbow factory:biggrin:).

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Its not necro its having faith in the OP that they will finish the project.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think AJ should probably have a heavy bolter, or even be a terminator with an assault cannon. Dash could be an assault marine (relic blade?) and I think Rarity should either be a scout with a sniper rifle or a devastator with a lascannon. A fine eye for detail/armour chinks should serve her well.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. The worlds over, MLP has truly brainwashed us all. To the Bunker, save what's left of Warhammer and humanity.

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
Go easy on the bronies, some of them are staff...admins even :p

41 - 60 of 90 Posts