Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 40 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
I`m still unclear whether you genuinely hate her or genuinely want to fuck Fluttershy. :scratchhead:

Either way, I can make artwork to suit your specs if you want? :wink:

:security:
haha, you animated horse pimp you :p

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
:biggrin:

Interested? Anyone?

btw, I think MLP would translate very well into a WHF situation rather than 40k.

·
Registered
22 Posts
rarity lightning claw
My only experience with space marines is in video games so please excuse my ignorance if I'm wrong but it sounds like you plan on making Rarity a terminator. I would think a tech marine would be more apropriate.

Or better yet, give her a predator tank. That should make her the center of attention!

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Awsome if you pull it of sad if you don't or end up half assing it, but you never know till you try to pull it off.

Also for lols you should make a chaois lord Luna, and a chapter master Celestia.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Apply Liberally with Regards to this Horse Phenomenon.

·
Registered
249 Posts
as im reading through this thread..... guess what i see as an advertisement banner?

P.V.P.... pony vs pony WTF??? *face to palm* ill take some of that eye bleach there moonschwine. please and thank you..

this outta be interesting none the less

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Oh yeah, that game is pretty good!

Battle is magic!

I have a feeling I have moved straight past eye bleach to brain bleach now...

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Well it looks like I will be starting my Project File now :D

·
Registered
832 Posts
You are all sick. Sick people.

You are not allowed to do this project. Even the idea made me nearly pass out laughing.

Paint on evil man. Paint on.

·
Pony Marine Master
284 Posts
I am all for this idea!! I had a similar one dealing with changing a full army of Chaos SM into followers of the Pinky God lol.

As for your ideas I say if you make rarity with a lightning claw, make sure to add some jewels to make it really shine! Also if you do make Fluttershy as an Apothecary you should add a small animal somewhere XD.

I hope to see what you turn out at the end!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
hey man i have plans of making a stuffed teddy bear wrapped with rope on her shoulder to look like its hugging her (him really cause space marines are men lololol)

·
Registered
603 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

if you follow through with this, I will give you rep every time I log into this site.

·
Pony Marine Master
284 Posts
I know this thread has been quiet for a while but i felt it was better than just making another to reply to here. I have debated over it and instead of building an entire army XD (cause i dont wanna really play that army) ill try and do a similar idea to a kill team with a few added stuff. I do want to thank SynthNine since he posted this thread XD. It has helped with some of the ideas i had!

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
It would not be entirely beyond a good sculptor to sculpt the ponies from greenstuff.

It`s a citadel product, and hence game legal in all stores. :spiteful:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Best idea ever! :grin:

If you follow through with this, not only will you have my respect as a bronie and a human, but I will also rep you about about as often as I can :)

Seriously, do it!

·
Pony Marine Master
284 Posts
Im gonna do first set with just the standard style with maybe some add on's to make them look like each pony. Then since im not a good sculptor in any form maybe I will try to do that kind of idea with the chaos ones Serpion unless you know a sculptor that will do it for me XD

21 - 40 of 90 Posts