Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to convert various space marines into a Kill Team that is MLP themed. I know a lot of you might hate MLP with a passion just like the rest of the internet but my local gaming store is rooting for me to make this. I am armed with green stuff skill and modeling. I also am a great painter. I am looking for ideas though. Like which character would have what equipment.

I want these 7 made.

Apple Jack
Rainbow Dash
Derpy Hooves
Twilight Sparkle
Pinkie Pie
Rarity
Flutter Shy.

I already know I want twilight to be a librarian.

Rainbow Dash, Derpy, and Fluttershy will have wings.
Twilight, and Rarity will have horns.

Cutie marks will be on the left pauldron.

so gimme your ideas. and please dont turn this into a hate thread.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kinda why im doing it lol The local game store everypony wants it.

·
Ancient Relic
2,430 Posts
I honestly do not know what horrifies me more, the fact that you WANT to do this or the fact that you know so many of the little ponies names ... BTW keep fluttershy away from Ploss.:biggrin:
:facepalm: :rofl: He is a pony defiling monster. When you do your MLP themed marines, post them up in the modelling section, i would be interested to see them.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Good lord.

People call me weird for having an army of tigers. Then making my own Tony the Tiger model.

Weird and bonkers, but awesome!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Let's see pegasi could be bikes or assaults, sternguard sounds perfect for applejack. I'm not sure about the other unicorns though.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Good lord, the Google Image Serch for "my little pony marine" is halarious :grin:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:facepalm: :rofl: He is a pony defiling monster. When you do your MLP themed marines, post them up in the modelling section, i would be interested to see them.
oh for sure for sure im gonna take a lot of pride in them to get alot of detail in so they will be for showing off mostly

Let's see pegasi could be bikes or assaults, sternguard sounds perfect for applejack. I'm not sure about the other unicorns though.
ASSAULT DEFFINATELY! great idea man. and applejack does seem sternguard worthy.

pinkie pie im thinking dual bolter.

rarity lightning claw

·
Registered
125 Posts
I had this idea a while back and started working on Fluttershy. Obviously I didn't get around to "yellowing" her or to making the pink more pink but you get the idea. I would love to see this done!

Dash, Fluttershy, Derpy- Assault Marines, Flamer for Dash, not sure about the others. (Dash could even be a veteran)
Apple Jack- Devastator w/ Heavy Bolter
Twilight- Librarian is a great idea.
Pinke Pie- Tactical Marine, with dual pistols :D
Rarity- She is pretty enough and sophisticated enough that she could be a sergeant or captain even. She definitely needs a cape of some sort, a sword probably, and a big hat ;)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Rock on BRAH!!

I like your ideas too. Pinkie with the twin pistols is what I was thinking like in the same pose that the chaos marine stands in with the twin bolters in the movie ultra marines

rarity should have those shoulder cape things
something like this incorperated into the armor.

dash with a melta seems prety legit too... i think for lulz derpy shall be a sniper

Edit: Fluttershy shall be Apothacary with a winged helmet. she was never a strong flyer

·
Registered
0 Posts
help me.... you don't want to see whats on Ploss computer..... I'm blind and will never paint again. Arrrrrrg.

On topis: Looking forward to seeing what you can actually knock out on these.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Edit: Fluttershy shall be Apothacary with a winged helmet. she was never a strong flyer
Perfect! I was thinking along the same lines, but couldn't quite think of anything. A lot of the Dark Angels helmets have wings I believe.

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
Fuck Fluttershy. Fuck her right in the horse vagina.

CP
I`m still unclear whether you genuinely hate her or genuinely want to fuck Fluttershy. :scratchhead:

Either way, I can make artwork to suit your specs if you want? :wink:

:security:

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
I`m still unclear whether you genuinely hate her or genuinely want to fuck Fluttershy. :scratchhead:

Either way, I can make artwork to suit your specs if you want? :wink:

:security:
we all know its the latter, as he didnt mention any of the others he would prefer XD

1 - 20 of 90 Posts