·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Name of the video says it all. :hang1:

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
My brain hurts at that level of stupidity. Also... by the way she talks she seems to think she's from the ghetto.

Personally the way she's going I doubt she will see 20.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
You know something? I bet she's infertile. Over 300 times she has had sex (assuming most, if not all of it, was unprotected). That, or the guys never finished, or as near impossible as this would be, all 15 guys were infertile.

By her actions and her words, she is not mature enough to have a baby or raise one. I'm with Jacobite on this one.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
I imagine she will be done in by some combination of sexually transmitted diseases as I doubt she was smart enough to ask about such things before getting busy with 300 guys.

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
You know, I don't advocate child abuse, but...if you smack your child just once or twice...early enough in their life to establish that actions have consequences,it generally helps avoid this kind of thing...

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
I imagine she will be done in by some combination of sexually transmitted diseases as I doubt she was smart enough to ask about such things before getting busy with 300 guys.
Well, it is actually only about 15 or so guys, but your point is no less valid. Was thinking about this too, but didn't put it into my last post. Wonder how many she has right now, is the question. I'm sure she's caught a few

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
That's got to be an awkward conversation when she starts to date someone serious. Really, how do you explain that your a HUGE slut? But yeah, STD's are gonna kill her.
What I wonder though, is how much of the crap on talk shows are real. I really wouldnt put it past the shows to put actors on the stage. It's really hard to believe that that many people are stupid. (Ok, no it's not that hard to believe)

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Dont judge me on this one but i watched that exact show a few years ago. Its amazing what a few minutes of watching other peoples stupidity can make you realize that all in all you dont have it that bad :p. And considering the Millions of Americans (because yes this is the staple of american TV programming in the daytime, and yes i agree that we can/are idiots at times) this is probably a true situation. There are alot of girls who think that the best way to get and keep a man is to have a child with them (*cough* not speaking from experience here.... at all...or anything like that*cough*)

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
How weird, I posted this up on Facebook just yesterday. I watched so much of the Maury Show to wile away my boring day off, and I wasn't sure whether I should be amused or deeply worried. I went with amused, and laughed at stupid people.

Midnight

1 - 9 of 9 Posts