Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. My name is Aaron and I play chaos. (Chaos Space Marines and Warriors of Chaos) I've been playing Warhammer 40K for about 8 years now I think, and I've recently gotten into WHFB as well. I just enjoy chaos in all it's forms. That's actually how I found this site. I was looking for some tactics for Warriors of Chaos and did a google search for Warhammer forums. So far I like this one the best.

At the time of this post, the avatar I've chose in a close up of one of my Word Bearer Aspiring Champions. It's the latest army I've built (2nd CSM army), and the best paint job I've done so far. Although, I'd have to admit, I did use a painting guide I found on the net. I hope that when I finally get the money to build my Warriors of Chaos, I'll do even better. And after finishing that, I plan to build a 3rd Chaos Space Marine army, with an even better paint job. I have a ridiculous long term goal of having one army for each of the 9 legions.

"Lord Aaron" is really just a generic handle I use often, but I think it fits with the theme of chaos.

Oh, and death to the false emperor.

·
Febris Militarius
919 Posts
Well, IDK about this death to the false emperor non sense, but welcome to the heresy. Google has delivered another to us. I hope you'll throw those traitor armies up in the modeling section for us all to enjoy. Welcome welcome!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome to Heresy! And the Emperor Lives! (sort of haha)... anyways hope you have a good time here and good luck with your Chaos!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts