Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm painting this servitor and I had seen pix of them with their coma patient like skin, so I wanted something that suggested half life half death for the dude's head, but I didn't have any paints like that, so I bit the bullet and mixed a few. My paints of choice were: SW Grey (cause I wanted something like that, except more muted) Elf Flesh (Cause the dude was human at one time right?) and fortress grey (to balance out the garish color the former two were sure to create) and what did I get? A perfect replica of Kommando Khaki!

I kid you not, 1 parts SW Grey, 1 parts Elf flesh, and 1 parts fortress grey equals a perfect copy of Kommando Khaki! Which I already have... :?

·
Registered
804 Posts
lol, boltgun metal is one part chaos black and one part mithril silver if anyone ever wants to kno :eek:

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aiight cool, thanks, I'll try that. I just thought it was funny that the mix I happened to pull out of the air equaled a color I already had! :lol:

·