Bleh
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HQ:

Ahriman - 250pts
Kharne The Betrayer - 165pts
Chaos Lord, Power Fist, Combimelta, MOK - 135pts

Elites:

5x Chosen Chaos Space Marines, 3 x Meltaguns, 1 x Plasmagun, Power Fist, Icon of Tzeentch - 200pts

5 x Chaos Terminators, Icon of Khorne, 5 x Champions, 2 x Power fist, Combi Melta, Reaper Autocannon - 280pts

Possessed Chaos Marines, Icon of Khorne - 160pts

Troops

8 x Khorne Berzerkers, Aspiring Champion, Power Fist, Melta Bombs, Rhino, Havoc Launcher, Combi Melta. - 273pts

8 x Khorne Berzerkers, Aspiring Champion, Power Weapon, Melta Bombs, Rhino, Havoc Launcher, Combi Melta. - 263pts

8 x Khorne Berzerkers, Aspiring Champion, Power Weapon, Melta Bombs, Rhino, Havoc Launcher, Combi Melta. - 263pts

9 x Thousand Sons, 1 x Aspiring Sorcerer - Melta Bombs, Rhino, Havoc Launcher, Combi Melta - 319pts

9 x Thousand Sons, 1 x Aspiring Sorcerer - Melta Bombs, Rhino, Havoc Launcher, Combi Melta - 319pts

10 x Chaos Space Marines, Aspiring Champ, Power Weapon, Melta Bombs, IOCG, Meltagun, Heavy Bolter, Rhino, Havoc Launcher, Combi Melta - 270pts

Heavy Support:

Defiler - 150pts (can have all upgrades in pack)

2 x Obliterators - 150pts

Land Raider, Havoc Launcher, Combi Melta - 245pts

TOTAL: 3442pts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
and thats all that you currently own? looking good, still a way to go before you catch me up though, currently sitting at 6,500 for chaos (give or take a few points), i see you have all your zerkers in rhinos, i tend to use 1 squad in a raider with kharn, makes em even more nasty with the possiblity of getting a 1st turn assult, depending on game set up and misson.
see if you can get at least 1 squad of noice marines as there very good all rounders with there sonic weapons and good CC ability

·
Bleh
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats pretty funny, 'cause I was going to get the sonic weapons pack from GW, the only problem with that is, that it costs £13.50, and I could probably get the squad for £18... But as for having 'Zerkers in Rhinos, my tactic is usually move 'em around, then unload without moving the Rhino, meaning I can still assault, pretty nifty tactic, although, it's pretty dangerous too...

Oh, and by the way, the Chosen, Normal CSM, Possessed, 8 'Zerkers, 2 Rhinos aren't quite built yet :p

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
my shit

well i have 2 chaos armies one was given to me by my cousin when he left to iraq saud i could keep it because he was going to start a whole new iron warriors army when he gets back. but yea i already have a ton of my own stuff so now im pretty much maxed out on stuff.
Iron Warriors
335 10 Plague Marines a champion with combi-melta and PF in rhinos with 2 melta guns
335 10 Plague Marines a champion with combi-melta and PF in rhinos with 2 melta guns
350 10 man havoc squad 4 lascannons Champion with a PF and Combi-Melta IOCG
215 5 Man Havoc Squad 4 missle launchers, champion with PF and Combi-Melta IOCG
195 5 Man Havoc Squad 4 heavy bolters, champion with PF and Combi-melta IOCG
215 5 man havoc squad 4 auto cannons, champion with PF and combi- melta IOCG
he has a 10th Power Fist combi melta champion for 65 points, just extra.
145 Vindicator Daemonic Posession
150 Defiler close combat arms
170 Basalisk Enclosed Crew, camo netting
500 5 Terminator Champions with 5 pair Lightining Claws mark of Khorne
275 Abbadon the despoiler
155 Daemon Prince MoS LoS
So that alone is 5095 points
Now for My stuff
Emperors Children
360 10 man Noise Marine Squad blastmaster 8 sonic blasters, champion with Doom Siren and Power Weapon in a rhino
360 10 man Noise Marine Squad blastmaster 8 sonic blasters, champion with Doom Siren and Power Weapon in a rhino
165 5 man Chosen Squad with 5 plasmaguns
225 5 man chosen squad 4 pair lightining claws, meltagun and 5 melta bombs
i have 3 rhinos for the chosen squads seeing as how i wouldnt field 6 in a game 35 points each 105 points together
165 Predator Twin link Lascannons and lascannon sponsons
these guys are magnatized to switch into rhinos or autocannon heavy bolters
150 Defiler 2 close combat arms
100 points Greater daemon
130 lesser daemon 10 man squad
if my math is correct thats 6005

so that all together equals
GOD DAMN REMIND ME TO POST PICS SHIT THIS IS HUGE. I DROPED ABOUT 1500 IN MY ARMY GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH MY COUSIN DID. BUT WOW. anyone want to play appocalypse with me.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
I only own about 4,400 points of Chaos. I bought what i use, Can't really afford to buy random stuff.

I run 3 rhinos in every list, and don't own 3 Rhinos! :p I have 2, and a broken Whirlwind i got from a mate. X]

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
lol you know what i forget my cousins 9 obliterators. and his stupid dreadnought. 675 for the oblits and 110 for the dread with the plasma cannon and the close combat arm with heavy flammer. 11,885 points, but i dont have the oblits my grnadma nrought up my cousins stuff and she forgot his third container that had the oblits and the dreadnought and some bit closescombat arms for his defiler.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
how much cash did you drop on army ive played for 3 years and little before that but ive droped around $1500+ i got some on discount about 3/4ths of my army was 30% off.

·
Bleh
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I started buying my chaos Army at the start of '08, got, Chaos Lord, 1 Box of 'Zerkers, 2 Oblits, and a couple of Rhinos :D. That came to about £70 start off. I don't think I've spent as much on my Chaos as I have for my ULTREEEMEEEHHRRIIINNNESSS. I think the thing I got after that lot in '08 was Terminators from GD '09 and FW conversion kit - £40. Then 2 x Thousand Sons + Rhinos - About £50. Then most recently, CHaos Battleforce, Defiler and additional Rhino - Just under £100. Special Characters were bought by other people :D. So I've spent, £260. That aint bad xD

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Damn Smurfs, Thats good Traitor-cash you've waisted. ;)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
yea i dont think i will ever end up buying loyalist as a secondary, maybe wolves but that would be after i make a thousand sons show case army and a nightlords showcase army. but then maybe a SW army just because i like the models, the name of their units are hella gay, Grey hunters, wolfen, lone wolfs, fang, all of these names are tacky and thats what 3/4ths of the army has in their name. but yea i cant wait to do my show case armies. send them into golden daemons.

·
Registered
44 Posts
dont get me started i have paid aus retail on most of my army over 10 years so i would hate to think how much i have spent i am about to start fantasy so yeah more money to spend and i have a wife and a weding and a baby to pay for with no job i seem to do pritty good

1 - 13 of 13 Posts