Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hellooooo

Projects on the go! Stupid name i know but since this project log will contain many different armies i was a little unsure what to call it. The work I am posting here is and has been commission work.

I hope you enjoy what i post and can take something away from it, and in return I hope to get some great feed back. At the moment I have my girlfriend saying "thats nice" to stuff I show her! :crazy:
I will start another thread soon to show my own personal armies that are being worked on, High Elves and a Vostroyan airborn army.

So here goes, current project is an Eldar army. This actually started out as a few personal items I ebayed and the customer bought them and decided to expand the army in a biig way.

With the Wraithknight the weapons have been magnetised and also the weapons on the prism and serpents so any options can be used. Lots more pictures to come and I will leave it as just these for now.

Hope you enjoy

Warpath

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Looks incredibly nice.

Did you make that base for the wraithknight yourself, or is that a precast one?

Also, how did you solve the issue of the arms falling down with the cannons on the wraithknight? I heard it keeps doing that if you magnetise it...

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Those Eldar..... :shok:

Have a cookie mate :good:

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
A brilliant project log. Your Eldar look amazing. I have renamed the thread so it is a little less generic. Can't wait to see some more.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Really nice work so far mate! I particularly like the overall grim and lethal look that you've given the eldar, and then the battle scarred look that you've gone for with the marines!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Wow.... Just wow........

Damn..............

That is some good work there

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
@elmir, yeah the base is scratch built. I magnetised just the weapons, so the arms are glued in a position that would complement all weapon options. So no issues with arms falling off or moving :)
Ooooh, didn't know that was an option. Did you put magnets in the forearms then? Any way of showing where you put them?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts