Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
That malekith conversion is awesome - I always found the original head-dress to be rather bland, and that is freaking awesome. +rep.

·
Registered
548 Posts
nice to see some WHB on the plog forum! sweet conversions, sir, i'm looking forward to seeing some of these painted... :grin:

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
I really like your Malekith's Headdress conversion, I think it has improved 100% from the original! The other conversions are very nicely done too. Original as well which makes them all the better :)

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Some rather good finishes on the converting there, very impressive. I`m hoping the your choice if colour scheme and the execution of it is to a similar quality :) A mild shame the Witch Elf models are rather outdatted :(

I know its a tangent, but have you thought about giving your Hag Queen the Standard of Hag Graef and placing her within a hefty block of Executioners? I don`t know much about 8th Edition, but at 7th, a few ranks supported by a Cauldron could tear through most things :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
@ Khorne's Fist, calon. Thank you very much.
@ bobss. One day I will paint them, I hope not to ruin everything . Yes, the Hag Queen has the Standard of Hag Graef.

And this is a Dreadlord on Cold One. I try to update this old model. More photos here:

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Magnificent conversions. I know very little about fantasy but these look awesome. The sacrifice to khaine is perfect.
Rep

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
@ shaantitus, Armorum Ferrum. Thank you very much.

Here is a Sorcerer of Naggaroth. I am very fond of this model because it was the first metal miniature that I bought (if I remember correctly in ’95). I wanted to change it the least possible.

The original model:

I replaced the left hand with the Ghoul. I tried to recreate one of those hats of 5th edition by adding components from the old banner of Cold One Knights. I focused instead on the base, trying to create a magical vortex. More photos here:

What do you think?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts