Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
I'm just making multiples, and having them "train under" my original guy. Easy exp!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I dunno why i hate all of these japanese sort of animation thingies. I've never been able to get on with them especially the ones with the rediculous haircuts.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Little dafistofmork won 2 and lost one.

then i got bored. still good find.

·
Registered
258 Posts
*cough*
http://darklight-knight.mybrute.com

Addictive... thanks for introducing me guys, now I won't get anything done! >.<
Nah, just kidding, but a nice, fun, addictive game without being a bloody puzzler. Nice!
Took me a while of costume-changing and colour-changing to get a perfect look for my Darklight Knight brute, but whatever.
Also, yay, I can use a spear in battle! Time to stab some people from a distance.

·
Registered
176 Posts
The guys with super stats at lvl 2 probably got the 2 stat raising abilities. Strength is the only one I've seen with a noticeable benefit. Agility and Speed are nothing but speculation for myself right now.

And I HATE the Untouchable ability!!!

·
Registered
403 Posts
I am honestly sick of these guys with pets. Double damage for free. Frick.

I also love how you can't tell your guy to pull out his sword or nothing. I have had too many battles I could've won so easily, but this idiot of an a.i. never pulls out a weapon and get THROMPED.

And one last bit is clubs and bones... FUCK THAT. When you start smacking around the other character for at least 22 damage per hit... yeah, no.

EDIT: Just fought a new pet. A gigantic bear. Thing has about 60-70 hp, and deals 25 damage per hit... Game breaking for a lvl 3 to have.

·
Slave to Heresy!
8,803 Posts
Yeah the bears are nails. I've fought two now and lost both times. Against the smaller pets my fighter throws a net over and renders them immobile for the duration of the fight.

Its a massively addictive game though, Im unbeaten in quite a few fights now. The shield and spear combination works really well.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I've got bombs and a fan. Stupidest combo ever. Bombs only do about 16 damage at a go, but I can get both the Brute and their stupid dog at the same time. Haven't fought any Bears yet.

·
Slave to Heresy!
8,803 Posts
I'm one level off starting the clan. Hopefully in the next few days I'll start it.

Its pretty obvious the site is full of cheaters when people are walking around at level 100 when I've played it every day since creation and only attained level 9.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Heh. Well, it's still fun to watch my character duke it out with others. I held my breath a few times during some really close matches.

Oh hey. How can you record a battle? I have this really awesome one where my 2nd character didn't get hurt at all and finished the battle in 2 hits because of his weapon and this ability which made his strength go up to 10.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts