Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4,060 Posts
Eeveria, you have said in other places you need to work more on your painting. but I personally think your orks are painted quite well. When I do skins I tend to follow a similar idea, since not everyone is going to be a pale white person... well atleast not until I get my dark elves started in nov.

You definitly have some of the better models I have seen painted. and Ive seen alot since I Lurk these forums every day especially the Project log pages. I cant help much with advice on how to improve ork painting though, since I know Im horrable at realistic eyes, and I know im horrable with skins, which Im hoping to fix with my dark eldar.

but im rambleing again. +rep for the orks regardless

· Registered
4,060 Posts
Wow lol, you are the second person on this forum, who I have seen who has started with a post saying your a beginner, then post pictures that looks like you have been painting for a while.

I would seriously be proud of these if they are your first minis painted. Keep it up mate, look forward to seeing more.

Nice to see a localish lad on here too, you a Leeds fan?
its not a lad foul

· Registered
4,060 Posts
sadly not even a ladette ;) more like a lady.. mostly.maybe.in half light and if you squint.
:D thank you though.. but its nice to know you think they are ok..especially knowing you were saying it thinking i was male :D trust me i can see all my errors or the flaws and the little bits i should of focused on, so this thread is a great tool for me, as when i am uploading the pictures it knocks my confidence as i see my errors in zoom :D

I am a leeds fan though :D but sadly also a southerner so my accent isnt fully yorkshire-ish yet :D
im sure your not that bad looking. >.> lol

· Registered
4,060 Posts
LMAO well for an ork you look great

· Registered
4,060 Posts
Haha, 18 huh, you go to leeds uni?
18? you looking at the posts and thinking university? she has not mentioned her age once anywhere, like most (not all) women

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.