Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so the 18th was my birthday and the original gift my wife ordered me was not here today because of the cursed FEDEX, a Waaaagh is being started to topple the FEDEX. So now i have to wait another week for my Abaddon and my Black Legion codex. but since they didnt have what i wanted my wife was like well what else do you need for your army and i pointed at the whole chaos section. then she was like what about some terrain peices you said you wanted some. I said yeah but i dunno which one. so she goes well i like this one and grabs the Basillica Administratum. So now i have a slightly crooked basillica. Tip dont stand up and bash the table when glue is drying. of course this now means i have MORE things to paint.....and a lamp post to do something with perhaps abby will be sitting under the lamp post singing in the rain lol:laugh:

·
Grr! That is all.
595 Posts
so the 18th was my birthday and the original gift my wife ordered me was not here today because of the cursed FEDEX, a Waaaagh is being started to topple the FEDEX. So now i have to wait another week for my Abaddon and my Black Legion codex. but since they didnt have what i wanted my wife was like well what else do you need for your army and i pointed at the whole chaos section. then she was like what about some terrain peices you said you wanted some. I said yeah but i dunno which one. so she goes well i like this one and grabs the Basillica Administratum. So now i have a slightly crooked basillica. Tip dont stand up and bash the table when glue is drying. of course this now means i have MORE things to paint.....and a lamp post to do something with perhaps abby will be sitting under the lamp post singing in the rain lol:laugh:
Happy belated birthday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts