1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Also, I'll post a pic later, but I've made catwalks on the back, so then I could put the guys being transported on the model.
Or, rather I'll ask Elchimpster to do it. Thanks Elchimpster!

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
Dude, you're linking to a picture on your own hard drive and/or your own e-mail account...they work for you because you already have them. If anyone puts together the first link it tries to find the folder and picture on their own HD, and the second link prompts people to log into their (or, rather, your) g-mail account to see it.

If you want to post pictures pictures onto the internet you have to upload them to someplace where other people can see them.

Try www.photobucket.com. It's free and super easy. Just sign up, click the 'upload' button, find the file and upload it. Then they furnish you with easy links for messageboards and the like, just click and paste.

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
LOL, not bad. I like tat it;s made of GW boxes.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Quick question. How would I make my deth kannon?

You can make death kannons in many ways. Any two tubes that one will slide inside another is the easyist way to do it. Mount it high like in the chest area.

The body looks really good. THe ripper arm needs to be way bigger that little thing does not look like it would damage anything. It might look good on a warboss but it needs to be bigger. THe face plate needs a little work but it nice. add some more gubbins to it and you would have a right propper stompa.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
looking pretty sweet. My local have made a stompa from a monolith

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.