Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This needs no further explaination - Enjoy! :biggrin:

(if the HTML-code doesn't work, please use the link bellow:

Music: Slayer - Jihad.

Also, please rate and comment on the video site.:grin:

·
Inquisitor
963 Posts
I've seen the DOW footage and the Fire Warrior footage but where the hell did the other footage come from?? I recognized the SOB and Dark Eldar from the new DOW expansion but where did the footage of the grey knights, space marine scouts, and that final chaos legion marching come from????

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've seen the DOW footage and the Fire Warrior footage but where the hell did the other footage come from?? I recognized the SOB and Dark Eldar from the new DOW expansion but where did the footage of the grey knights, space marine scouts, and that final chaos legion marching come from????
It's from the Nintendo DS/SPS game Squad Commander. I think there's a thread about it somewhere on this forum. Google it, or search on the 'Tube for more info.

Unfortunately, the game isn't supposed to be that good... :(

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
That video is shit hot.

Nothing against slayer at all, and it is appropriate, but i couldnt help feeling it would be a lot more powerful with Led Zeps Achilles' Last Stand behind it, or perhaps Brothers in Arms by Dire Straits. Just my personal preference.

Overall, good job though man. Its awesome!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That video is shit hot.

Nothing against slayer at all, and it is appropriate, but i couldnt help feeling it would be a lot more powerful with Led Zeps Achilles' Last Stand behind it, or perhaps Brothers in Arms by Dire Straits. Just my personal preference.

Overall, good job though man. Its awesome!
Thanks.

And no thanks. I'm not really familiar with Led Zep, and Brothers in Arms it too much of a ballad. It may be good for slo-mo clips from Saving Private Ryan or something, but this is the 41st millenium, and war is everywhere. In a galaxy ridden by war, there is no place for ballads. Only agressive, violent, merciless metal could do it. At least, that's how I see it.

If you have an idea good enough to make an entierly new video, why not do it? I'm sure it would be cool. :eek:k:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts