· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chaos Army- Shadow Disciples 2533pts

HQ- Kharne The Betrayer
165pts

HQ- Chaos Lord with Jetpack and dual lightning claws
140pts

Elites- X10 Khorne Terminators w/ : Reaper/pwr wpn, Reaper/pwr wpn, bolter/chainfist, bolter/pwr wpn/Reaper/pwr wpn, combi-flamer/chainfist, heavy flamer/chainfist, combi-melta/ pwr fist, combi-flamer/pwr fist, bolter/ pwr wpn.
460pts

Troops- X8 khorne beserkers w/ pistol, CC wpn. champ w/ pwr fist/pistol
165pts

Troops- X11 Chaos space marines w/ 1 plasma gun, 1 melta gun, and champ w/ plas. pistol/ pwr wpn
235pts

Troops- X6 Converted Plague Marines w/ 1 melta, 1 plas'pistol, champ w/ pwr fist/ plas pistol
218pts

Fast Attack- X5 Chaos Raptors w/ 1 melta, champ with dual lightning claws
170pts

Heavy Support- Chaos Land Raider w/ twin linked lascannons, havoc launcher, twin hvy bolters.
235pts
Heavy Support- Chaos Defiler w/ twin linked reaper auto-cannon, and close combat weapon
150pts

Heavy Support- Chaos Dreadnaught w/ twin linked lascannon, and missile launcher
125pts

Heavy Support- X3 Obiterators
225pts

Heavy Support- X8 chaos havocs w/ lascannon, hvy bolter, missile launcher, reaper cannon
210pts

Transport- X1 Chaos Rhino
35pts

Ok i won this army off of ebay the Defiler can be taken apart and made into a rhino i think its a good list there was also another HQ that was in the auction not sure about him i will link its info please tell me what you think

HQ - Lord of Khorne a OOP juggernaught converted from a fantasy beastigor, holding a 2 handed demon weapon of khorne ( which gives +2D6 attacks)

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I havent made this my army i was just adding it up and posted it i will probely drop some terminators etc to make it 2500 and then a 1500 pt army i also have a terminator lord i could use instead of the one with the jetpack im a big fan of khorne so im gonna paint alot of them red. Yeah sorry the post on ebay was in red i forgot to change it my bad lol. i could send u the pic of the defiler it magnitized so it comes off kind of a interesting design. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.