Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chaos Army- Shadow Disciples 2533pts

HQ- Kharne The Betrayer
165pts

HQ- Chaos Lord with Jetpack and dual lightning claws
140pts

Elites- X10 Khorne Terminators w/ : Reaper/pwr wpn, Reaper/pwr wpn, bolter/chainfist, bolter/pwr wpn/Reaper/pwr wpn, combi-flamer/chainfist, heavy flamer/chainfist, combi-melta/ pwr fist, combi-flamer/pwr fist, bolter/ pwr wpn.
460pts

Troops- X8 khorne beserkers w/ pistol, CC wpn. champ w/ pwr fist/pistol
165pts

Troops- X11 Chaos space marines w/ 1 plasma gun, 1 melta gun, and champ w/ plas. pistol/ pwr wpn
235pts

Troops- X6 Converted Plague Marines w/ 1 melta, 1 plas'pistol, champ w/ pwr fist/ plas pistol
218pts

Fast Attack- X5 Chaos Raptors w/ 1 melta, champ with dual lightning claws
170pts

Heavy Support- Chaos Land Raider w/ twin linked lascannons, havoc launcher, twin hvy bolters.
235pts
Heavy Support- Chaos Defiler w/ twin linked reaper auto-cannon, and close combat weapon
150pts

Heavy Support- Chaos Dreadnaught w/ twin linked lascannon, and missile launcher
125pts

Heavy Support- X3 Obiterators
225pts

Heavy Support- X8 chaos havocs w/ lascannon, hvy bolter, missile launcher, reaper cannon
210pts

Transport- X1 Chaos Rhino
35pts

Ok i won this army off of ebay the Defiler can be taken apart and made into a rhino i think its a good list there was also another HQ that was in the auction not sure about him i will link its info please tell me what you think

HQ - Lord of Khorne a OOP juggernaught converted from a fantasy beastigor, holding a 2 handed demon weapon of khorne ( which gives +2D6 attacks)

·
Registered
86 Posts
ill comment more later but no one really plays at 2533 point? idk if your saying this is a list or if you asking us to make a list or what please clarify

you will need more transports to be competitive though footslogging is usually a bad idea in 5th

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Chaos Army- Shadow Disciples 2533pts

HQ- Kharn The Betrayer [/COLOR]
165pts
Yep, Mr. Betrayer is a must :wild:
]HQ- Chaos Lord with Jetpack and dual lightning claws
140pts
Ok, I hate Raptors,i really really don't like them, so i'd personally drop him, and It'd be worth buying a Daemon Prince, you can get a new plastic model for £20, It's a lovely model, Nice and simple to paint, definitely worth the money

]Elites- X10 Khorne Terminators w/ : Reaper/pwr wpn, Reaper/pwr wpn, bolter/chainfist, bolter/pwr wpn/Reaper/pwr wpn, combi-flamer/chainfist, heavy flamer/chainfist, combi-melta/ pwr fist, combi-flamer/pwr fist, bolter/ pwr wpn.
460pts
If your trying to Loose a few points, 10 Terminators is a TAD overkill, a nice squad of 5, with 5 Combi weapons, Maybe a few Powerfists, and a chainfist, is much nicer, costs less, and is legal (You can't take 3 Reaper Autocannons in a Termie squad)

Troops- X8 khorne beserkers w/ pistol, CC wpn. champ w/ pwr fist/pistol
165pts[/COLOR]
I don't tend to take the Plasma Pistols, But you do want 8 'Zerkers, including a Champion with Powerfist, so your fine, i'm just against Plasma. Are these in a Rhino? They NEED A rhino with Extra Armour.

Troops- X11 Chaos space marines w/ 1 plasma gun, 1 melta gun, and champ w/ plas. pistol/ pwr wpn
235pts[/COLOR]
I think your better off making it into a squad of 10, with 2 Meltagun and an Aspiring Champion with Powerfist.. Again i tend to stay away from Plasma.

Troops- X6 Converted Plague Marines w/ 1 melta, 1 plas'pistol, champ w/ pwr fist/ plas pistol
218pts
It's a shame you don't have 1 more of these, squads of 7 Plague Marines work wonders... These need a Rhino again, it's a pain having to buy more, but they're must haves.

Fast Attack- X5 Chaos Raptors w/ 1 melta, champ with dual lightning claws
170pts
As said before... I hate raptors, whether you wanna keep them is up to you, but i wont comment.

Heavy Support- Chaos Land Raider w/ twin linked lascannons, havoc launcher, twin hvy bolters.
235pts
You need Daemonic Possession on this, I tend to drop the Havoc Launcher and give it the DP.

Heavy Support- Chaos Defiler w/ twin linked reaper auto-cannon, and close combat weapon
150pts
Nope, Defilers always need 4 DCCW's, So drop the Autocannon, The problem is, Defilers are such big targets, that they get killed very quickly, You need to consider getting a 2nd, otherwise not using it at all.

Heavy Support- Chaos Dreadnaught w/ twin linked lascannon, and missile launcher
125pts
This is an Elite unit, not a Heavy Support; I tend to take it with 1 Combat Arm with Heavy Flamer in it, and a Lascannon. But be Very Careful, these things can go nuts and shoot your own units, with a Lascannon arm you could easily end up blowing up your own tank... So it's a safer choice to go with Combat-Arm and Missile Launcher... Then on the otherhand i like my Dread's to have plasma cannons, because it's cool.

Heavy Support- X3 Obiterators
K Good, Oblits are always welcome.
225pts

Heavy Support-[B X8 chaos havocs w/ lascannon, hvy bolter, missile launcher, reaper cannon

210pts
I don't really do Havocs, worth asking someone else about those

Transport-[/COLOR] X1 Chaos Rhino
35pts
What does this Belong to? You'll wanna get a few more of these!

Ok i won this army off of ebay the Defiler can be taken apart and made into a rhino i think its a good list there was also another HQ that was in the auction not sure about him i will link its info please tell me what you think[/COLOR]
For the Record if you could turn a Defiler into a Rhino i would eat my Khârn model.

HQ - Lord of Khorne a OOP juggernaught converted from a fantasy beastigor, holding a 2 handed demon weapon of khorne ( which gives +2D6 attacks)
Ignoring the Weapon which is just a Daemon Weapon, which is an upgrade; this is just a Chaos Lord with a mount, if you read the Codex entry it says you can give your Lord a Mount, that's what this is, Just Khorne Themed, i do like these as a Model, but if you can't really put Infantry HQ's With a squad, then They're ineffective, killed too easily.

Ok; I'll start with letting you know that RED Text, is reserved for moderators, sadly us Khorne players are limited to Yellow or Gold! :ireful2:

Your going to need to decide on a Points limit to play by, sadly 2533points isn't as widely used a Landmark as For instance... 1,500...

With you Stuff I'd probably recommend you go to 2,500 Points, So it's just a case of losing the 33 Points, But I'd also STRONGLY recommend that you also makea 1,500points List, as it's more common, and you'll be able to play more games.

Good Warring :wild:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I havent made this my army i was just adding it up and posted it i will probely drop some terminators etc to make it 2500 and then a 1500 pt army i also have a terminator lord i could use instead of the one with the jetpack im a big fan of khorne so im gonna paint alot of them red. Yeah sorry the post on ebay was in red i forgot to change it my bad lol. i could send u the pic of the defiler it magnitized so it comes off kind of a interesting design. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Don't show me the picture, I don't fancy digesting my 3rd favourite Model :biggrin:

Blood for the blood God indeed :wild:

Check out the Khorne Army list compendium (link in Signature) For ideas on Khorne lists, Theres about 27 there, should be one you like the look of. :]

Good warring! :wild:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts