Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Space marines ( 13th Legion/ Ultramarines chapter), tyranids, Drukhari, Custodes, SoS,
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

I have just listened to the first movement of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata and it gave me an idea. I can imagine the backdrop of Istvaan 3 just as Angron has landed on the world's surface with his legion, assaulting the Loyalist troops in the Choral city. If there was an animation of such an event Id imagine this would be the music behind it.

Can anyone else think of a musical backdrop to such an animation, such as the Word Bearers assault on Calth, or the Siege of Terra for instance?

Just a little idea I had, remove all other sounds, and marry up the animation with the timbre of the music.

If you have not heard it before (and why not?) then here's a link to Youtube to listen to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT7_IZPHHb0

·
Registered
Space marines ( 13th Legion/ Ultramarines chapter), tyranids, Drukhari, Custodes, SoS,
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How about 'Adagio for Strings' from the film Platoon. Could be used for Istvaan V massacre as the loyal legions are gunned down by their so-called 'allies'

1 - 5 of 5 Posts