Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there have a particular album/soundtrack/playlist that they like to listen to before playing or during the game to get them in the mood?

Personnally i like to listen to the Judgement Night soundtrack before fielding my Orks, and some soothing Sibelius before playing my Tau.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Can't say that I have a preference myself, but the night I get to go to the store for a game each week is "Random Music Night" and random it is...

The store really gets pumpin' when the metal stuff kick in though.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I listen to my full library which has its Johnny Cash, its Weird Al, its ACDC. However, the best songs which seem to pop up when epic rolls are afoot is Iron Maiden.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Britney Spears - any song as they are all magnificent and flawless like Britney herself
Eh?

:biggrin:

Iron Maiden works, but I normally just listen to whatever is on the ipod and believe me when I say i have some random shit on there.

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
I've taken to pulling out my laptop and letting the Dawn of War 2 Soundtrack play while we game at the local store. Maybe it's sorta lazy to let someone else pick the music for me so to speak, but it works. :)

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Shuffle in my instrumental playlist. can get Rob Dougan, If these Trees coul talk, God is An Astronaut, Any random number of games soundtracks and movie soundtracks.... The lack of vocals make them good backing tracks...

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
It depends. I haven't played unfortunately in several months as things have been getting busy in my life, but usually my buddies and I would play different stuff. Usually epic classical music, some black metal, a bit of psytance...some atmospheric stuff. Basically anything you could put off as 'easy listening' if you wanted. Mainly instrumental works where possible. Simple, yet effective.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I usually put on either Trivium, Bullet for My Valentine, or Slipknot before I have a game. Helps to pump me up with some "chaotic" music :biggrin:

·
Registered
152 Posts
yeah same with me dawnstar my group always listens to sum good classic/nu metal. i like BFMV, Disturbed, some slipknot, black sabbath, etc. but no screaming songs tho lol. No BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!! (yet anyway...) my frend did just get a chaos army lol. also the lord of the rings/starwars soundtracks are always FTW.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I love listening to Master of Puppets and For Whom the Bell Tolls by Metallica when I field my Imperial Guard army. It perfectly suits the army as well as the undoubtable bloody battle that lay ahead. FORWARD YOU DOGS!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts