Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
It was obvious when I went past earlier that it wasn't the normal stabbing that was what was being reported at the time.

The last time I saw that many police was when the riots were on a few years back, (I picked a perfect day to move back to london).

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
poor devil was beheaded by a machette wasn't he? now our lads and lasses can't even come home for some respite from the fanatics.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
I'm with Jezlad. Anyone else in?

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Fucking hell. Now this is a tragedy. You don't expect to be killed in your own country like that and this is the last thing the UK needs.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Fucking hell. Now this is a tragedy. You don't expect to be killed in your own country like that and this is the last thing the UK needs.
indeed, with the march in luton a while ago and the EDL on the prowl this is all we need,
if only we could have diverted the march in luton to a football stadium (spurs maybe) and filled it up with the EDF and petrol bombed all of them in one fell swoop

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Just heard this over the wire. TV's, Radios, Laptops etc and Phones are now considered off limits. Got a couple of islamic recruits at the moment. This is gonna fuck shit up for a while.
Have fun with that one..... :shok:

Martyrdom. That is their excuse. 72 virgins and all that
Aah, but does it state that they are women? :laugh:

I'm with Jezlad. Anyone else in?
Count me the feck in. :victory:

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
A couple of attacks have happened against two mosques according to the bbc
Good. They want a holy war? No problem. The West should make those people so sick of this shit that they never raise arms against us ever again.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
1 - 20 of 94 Posts