Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
well it clearly states that u must kill a multi wounded model completely and not try to share wounds to avoid removing a model :roll:

there is no exception for Independant characters and other things :D

besides you take the most common save so if you had tzeentch chosen and a lord with D-armour you would have to take wounds and remove casualties from chosen b4 the lord :wink:

if the only model that is visable is shot and suffers a wound only he may die :roll:

stop trying to bend rules to work to you advantage they made rules on purpose you get the idea of wat they are saying in the rulebook so stop twisting their words. :roll:

·
Registered
76 Posts
k well about that line of site thing with the only visable model bein the chaplain it clearly states in the rules that only that only the visable models may die

its on pg26 theres an example withe the gaurdsmen and orks you may only remove casualties within line of sight and range of the shooters

the multiple wounds geture says

"when a unit contains several multiple wonded models and those models take wounds you must remove whole multiple wounded models from the unit as casualties where possible - wounds may not be spread around to avoid removing odels. track any excess wounds with a marker as noted above"

so that means if a multiple wound model is wounded he must die before removing any other model as casualties if you get wat im trying to say

if i had 5 genestealers and a broodlord the stealers having carapace so they all have the same save and all my genestealers pass and broodlord takes a wound next time im wounded with say a heavy bolter the brrodlord would have to be removed b4 anyone else cause u must remove whole multiple wounded models

sorry bad example but you understand what im trying to say you may not be twisting words and bending rules as i said(im sorry) its just GW has not worded it correctly but most people understand what they mean its only when you actually read it thoroughly and study it that u learn all these flaws in the rulebook haha

·
Registered
76 Posts
k well about that line of site thing with the only visable model bein the chaplain it clearly states in the rules that only that only the visable models may die

its on pg26 theres an example withe the gaurdsmen and orks you may only remove casualties within line of sight and range of the shooters

the multiple wounds geture says

"when a unit contains several multiple wonded models and those models take wounds you must remove whole multiple wounded models from the unit as casualties where possible - wounds may not be spread around to avoid removing odels. track any excess wounds with a marker as noted above"

so that means if a multiple wound model is wounded he must die before removing any other model as casualties if you get wat im trying to say

if i had 5 genestealers and a broodlord the stealers having carapace so they all have the same save and all my genestealers pass and broodlord takes a wound next time im wounded with say a heavy bolter the brrodlord would have to be removed b4 anyone else cause u must remove whole multiple wounded models

sorry bad example but you understand what im trying to say you may not be twisting words and bending rules as i said(im sorry) its just GW has not worded it correctly but most people understand what they mean its only when you actually read it thoroughly and study it that u learn all these flaws in the rulebook haha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.