Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning, good evening, good afternoon, as the case may be.

I've been a longtime hoosier and have had plenty of good games but I need to move to the Arlington, Virginia area soon. While I know the NOVA Open is near that part of the country, but I'm not sure of where is a good place to get games in besides tournaments. Any advice?

·
Bruva I am hit!
582 Posts
I think there are a few LGS, one of them in Fairfax at Fair Oaks Mall and another in Springfield - those are the two closest to Arlington, anyway - but sadly I live down south of Fairfax, so I don't have the opportunity to check. Glad to hear you're coming to VA, though! My only caution is that the traffic is terrible up north.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Only advice I have is DO NOT MOVE TO VIRGINIA!!!! I grew up in Va. Beach and I find the Common wealth to be a horrible system to live under, that said, Good Luck. I know it is OT but hey I have to warn you.... Chaos is strong there and not the fun kind. :suicide:

·
Registered
146 Posts
When I read your thread title I said to myself, "My advice is to avoid DC!" But if you're going to Arlington, then that will be pretty tough to do. Unfortunately I wasn't playing 40K yet when I was there. Best of luck though!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm looking around and damn, it looks sparse. Anyone know somewhere besides Fair Oaks? Any independent retailers?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts