Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I would say grey knights, born out of 5th ed.
Two of the regulars play grey knights, 1 blood angels, 1 smerfs, 1 chaos, 1 necron and 1 ork
Some people pop in with tau or dark angels sometimes, but grey knights are the main, 1 with paladin/purifier spam, 1 with a balanced list with raven

·
Registered
136 Posts
Space marines at mine. Lots of them.
Second is a tie between IG, Nid and BA.
Third is DA, CSM and Tau.
And then there are a few Crons, GK, eldar, DE, SW and CD.

A lot of marine armies in general. We have a few new people and they always start out with a marine army and then may branch out into something else. I started with CD.

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
I'm lucky enough not to need to go to the FLGS to game, having a great gaming community amongst my friends (we have Necrons, Orks, Space Wolves, Chaos Space Marines, Eldar, Tau, Dark Angels and Tyranids between us). However, from what I've seen and from when I used to game there, we had a pretty even mix.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Spesh Muhreens are most played by far almost everyone has some flavor of marines from Cherry to Black, but other than that we have a good mix of armies with many of the marine players also owning two or more "other" armies.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Whatever cheese happens to be cheesing at the time. Seriously, I live by a bunch of power gamers

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
armies played...not "armies owned" ok...

mostly some varient of loyalist marine...not too heavy on any one faction (most people at the store have at least one of these factions if it is not one of their playing armies)

Tau and both Eldar are probably in the next tier with 2-3 players each.

Chaos armies are next (including demons and "traitor" guard armies)

I would say that GKs, Orks, and almost everything else is next/last

practically no Nids, No SoB

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I get to fight 3+ mainly. Legion lists, Marines and Chaos Marines. I've fought Tau and Nids a couple of times but 3+ in the main.

I bring the Eldar and my Chaos Marines/Demons.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Space marines of all sorts, followed by chaos with a litteral sprinkle of IG, orks and tyranids.

·
Warsmith
1,190 Posts
Tau I would say are the most common in my local shop, at the moment.

Most the players have more than one army, but its a rare day when one of the tables doesn't have a Tau player on it (when all are in use).

But saying that its very changeable Nids were all over the place at the start of the year, but seeing less and less of them as the weeks move on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts