Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Ok so I hear people complain about how hard some models are to make, owning a hive tyrant I know what people are talking about.

But I have just made the necron battleforce after 10 hours of constant work on it. I cannot for the life of me figure out why it took so long this rates on my most difficult box set to assemble.
The tyranid battle force only took 2 hours and all of this is without painting it.

So whats the most difficult box set you've ever made you, can rate it how long it took to build, how difficult to build the models were or anything like that

·
Registered
228 Posts
unfortunatley thats just not possible, every one builds at different rates and skill levels and struggles at different parts or reasons, for me the DE and Tau boxsets would be bitches to put together because they are so flimsy, whereas others would sstruggle with orks or crons. :)

·
Registered
458 Posts
The trygon wasnt hard to put together, but all the spikes butchered my hands. I could have painted that thing in my own blood after the what it did to me durring assembally.

·
Punx For Life
946 Posts
ok so i hear people complain about how hard some models are to make owning a hive tyrant i know what people are talking about but i have just made the necron battleforce after 10 hours of constant work on it and i cannot for the life of me figure out why it took so long this rates on my most difficult box set to assemble the tyranid battle force only took 2 hours and all of this is without painting it so whats the most difficult box set youve ever made you can rate it how long it took to build how difficult to build the models were or anything like that
Punctuation marks are symbols that indicate the structure and organization of written language, as well as intonation and pauses to be observed when reading aloud.

In written English, punctuation is vital to disambiguate the meaning of sentences.
For example, "woman, without her man, is nothing" and "woman: without her, man is nothing" have greatly different meanings, as do "eats shoots and leaves" and "eats, shoots and leaves".
"King Charles walked and talked half an hour after his head was cut off" is alarming; "King Charles walked and talked; half an hour after, his head was cut off", less so. (For English usage, see the articles on specific punctuation marks.)

The rules of punctuation vary with language, location, register and time and are constantly evolving. Certain aspects of punctuation are stylistic and are thus the author's (or editor's) choice. Tachygraphic language forms, such as those used in online chat and text messages, may have wildly different rules.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I actually ended up having to rip my finger off of the old chimeras when i put them together.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Punctuation marks are symbols that indicate the structure and organization of written language, as well as intonation and pauses to be observed when reading aloud.

In written English, punctuation is vital to disambiguate the meaning of sentences.
For example, "woman, without her man, is nothing" and "woman: without her, man is nothing" have greatly different meanings, as do "eats shoots and leaves" and "eats, shoots and leaves".
"King Charles walked and talked half an hour after his head was cut off" is alarming; "King Charles walked and talked; half an hour after, his head was cut off", less so. (For English usage, see the articles on specific punctuation marks.)

The rules of punctuation vary with language, location, register and time and are constantly evolving. Certain aspects of punctuation are stylistic and are thus the author's (or editor's) choice. Tachygraphic language forms, such as those used in online chat and text messages, may have wildly different rules.
Do you feel better now? Hijacking a 14 year old's thread, an interesting one at that, to tell him nothing to do with his post, and instead slate him for his grammar?

Ignore this guy patronising you Aboy, this is a good thread.

I Dunno about Boxset, But i struggled so much to build obliterators >.<
Ripped all the skin off my fingers from the super glue, because of all the tiny metal parts...

I got so annoyed!!

·