Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.co-intelligence.org/P-moreonmorphgnicflds.html
http://www.context.org/iclib/ic12/sheldrak/
This is one of the coolest concepts ever.
Basically Morphogenic Fields are waves emitted from a genetic construct found within all life.
What this construct does is emit information learned from the individual organism (Morphogenic waves), that brain cells within a wide radius can pick up on. If this information is only being emitted by one organism it is basically unreadable, by the brain. But the emitted information gets stronger the more organisms are emitting it. This basically means the more people have learned something, the easier it becomes to learn.
A lot like the psychic and warp stuff you'd find in 40k.
Theories testing it have involved asking questions people would have no way of knowing due to them having no exposure to the question, and somehow the people being tested answering correctly.
This would explain why animals would know instinctually how to perform certain tasks with no exposure.
Pretty damn cool!!!!

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
What this construct does is emit information learned from the individual organism (Morphogenic waves), that brain cells within a wide radius can pick up on. If this information is only being emitted by one organism it is basically unreadable, by the brain. But the emitted information gets stronger the more organisms are emitting it. This basically means the more people have learned something, the easier it becomes to learn
Dude this sounds like a possible Tyranid/Zombie scenario. Could you use this to brainwash people. Damn Communists, deny them the Brain Technology!!!!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
This explains why I began wanking at 5 years old and have a 155 IQ! I'm a lvl 4 morphogenetic psyker - a conduit of raw brain energy.
When I was 5 years old I was still trying to feed my dog Lego. Guess I'm a morphogenetic blank. :laugh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts