Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

281 - 300 of 554 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Awesome runes! I particularly like your radiant lament and dawn spear, and I would like burning gaze and gaze of one hundred eyes if they weren't just a smidge too tzeenchy... but if you bought a couple of banner bearing horrors and did this on them, that would be awesome!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #282
Awesome runes! I particularly like your radiant lament and dawn spear, and I would like burning gaze and gaze of one hundred eyes if they weren't just a smidge too tzeenchy... but if you bought a couple of banner bearing horrors and did this on them, that would be awesome!
Thanks alot man! Yeah, I see how some look Tzeenchy but hey, Who knows what happned in the Eye of Terror? Pact with Tzeench for protection from Slaanesh? haha!!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #283
I've done serveral things today. I began my second Fire Prism (on the right).

And I finished the base for my first which also double as a objective marker. Two alien pillars.

+rep to whoever see what they are made from.
I also began a homemade 10"blast marker.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Pulling out the big guns there! I have never played against these guys, most eldar I face are Wraith lists. How do they fare against the mighty Imperial Guard?

Nice objective marker there - are they bits of a ballpoint pen? Also, what is your 10" marker made from?

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #285 (Edited)
Pulling out the big guns there! I have never played against these guys, most eldar I face are Wraith lists. How do they fare against the mighty Imperial Guard?

Nice objective marker there - are they bits of a ballpoint pen? Also, what is your 10" marker made from?

Never played Guard or used them yet. But think like this; how does Russes fare against st9 ap1 Lance? How does guardsmen fare against st5 ap3 large blast? @Iraqiel That is two ways how you can fire the prismcannon. I think they should do allright. I've seen a battle report once with Prism vs Guard and the eldar was tabled. He moved his Prisms ahead into the Wall of Guard and jinked everything which ment he never hit a thing with them. It is rare to see a good eldar player in batraps.

No, no ballpoints. Think flashlight.

The blastmarker is made of cardboard and filler. It is a bit clumsy but it will be rare to use it.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #288
And the Fire Prisms are finished!

And that means I'll be looking for some Wraithguards next everything else Eldarish is painted up. If the Wraithguard dosn't fit my budget for the month I can always go back to my Orks for a while.

And wait, I'll have some new Armyshots by the end of the month! :yahoo:

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #289
I have updated my Showcase with some new pics. I realised I had changed from white to bone on my more recent face plates so I went over my Eldars and gave all white face plates a wash of Agrax Earthshade and then repainted them with Bleached Bone. I also redid the turret on the Wave Serpent Deeds of Greater Devotion since I have changed it from Scatterlaser to Starcannons but never finished it. When I was at it I also took a new pic of my Windriders with Farseer Serian and Warlock Zoras amidst them aswell.
Everything I got now amount at 2262pts.

·
Registered
302 Posts
They both look great, are you bringing them for our game..??

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #292
Eldar Armyshots!

The wait is over. I have finaly gotten the time to set up my whole Altansar Warhost and here follows some of the pics.

Hope you like them and please tell me what you think of it! Also visit my showcase for more pics!

·
Registered
302 Posts
It´s coming along really nicely, whats the next purchase planed..??

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #297
ELDAR ARMYSHOTS ABOVE!

Good work :biggrin: Always good to see a completely painted army :good:
Thanks! It took a while but now it is done!

It´s coming along really nicely, whats the next purchase planed..??
It does :) next up is wraithguards/wraithblades, Striking scorpions or more reapers.

Mate, you've made an awesome army there, great work!
Thank you very much!

Looking awesome on the table dude.

I can't believe that mogan ra sculpt is still around and looking good

Keep it up Moriouce
Thank you! He is still around and kicking!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #298
And back to some orky goodness! The mek inside felt the urge to finaly finish the rokkit buggy and here is how far I got tonight.

So what I need is a wire between the gunners right hand controlunit and the rokkitz. The engin-gubbinz must be welded to the back and also some plates and spiky bitz around it all. What do you think this far?

281 - 300 of 554 Posts