Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

241 - 260 of 554 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #241 (Edited)
News from the workshop! My last Slugga boyz are finished.

I'll have a photo off all 30 up tomorrow. Then on to the next squad to be finished.

My eight burna boyz in different stages of completion.

My back log now consist of 7 shoota boyz and one dakkajet. I know, I know, you cease to excist if you don't have a back log but I'll promise you I won't let that happen! I can always deside to keep my 27 Gretchins and I'm on the verge of some new purchases.

Happy wargaming everyone!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #244 (Edited)
New projects are popping up from all over the place. Some nights ago I assembled 5 storm boys and began a nob to lead them.

This is what he looked like and...

...this is what he looks like right now. I'll add some GS between his back and the rokkitpack. For the moment it looks like the two straps from the shoulders are the only thing holding him to it. Maybe the rokkit looks a bit to big but hey, he is an ork and orks have never heard 'enough is enough'. And if they have they have taken it as a sign of weakness cause 'might makes right'.

I think he will turn out allright but please tell me what you think of him!

·
Registered
313 Posts
I like the boss nob, although I'm more looking forward to seeing how it will look when fully completed. I'm personally not very much for big choppas (prefer klaws), but hey, to each their own, right?

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #246
I like the boss nob, although I'm more looking forward to seeing how it will look when fully completed. I'm personally not very much for big choppas (prefer klaws), but hey, to each their own, right?

Yeah I prefer klaws myself but I think I only gonna use the storm boyz in casual games and I wanted something different. :)

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #247
A small update on my jetseer. I have begun painting him since he is finished as modeling goes.

I'm still figuring out his colour scheme on his armour, right now I'm thinking to go with bone and black to give him contrast agains hos black jetbike. His cape will be the traditional Dark purple and the jetbike only needs some highlights and details aswell as the Rune of Altansar.

What do you think of him so far?

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Looking purple and patrician, I'm looking forward to your next update on him!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #250
I have finaly settled for a paint scheme for my Jetseer.

He'll stand out quite a bit in the army but I realy like the contrast between the armour and the jetbike.

And the next generation of gamer has taken her first brush strokes.

Tyra, 2 years has settled for yellow it seems.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I do like it indeed. Very nice freehand, I think.

241 - 260 of 554 Posts